Windows 10: 101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error

Discus and support 101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought this game and when I want to create an account to play online that error appears to me, it tells me to go to a page but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RamiroAguirre79, Apr 15, 2020.

1. 101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error

Hello, I recently bought this game and when I want to create an account to play online that error appears to me, it tells me to go to a page but it does not exist, does anyone weigh the same?

:)

RamiroAguirre79, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 23, 2020
  3. suraswami Win User
    [WTB][US]   Age of Empires III Complete collection

Age of Empires III Complete collection PC game. Anybody have this for cheap?

My son played the demo version, likes it and want to play the full version.

pm me.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, May 23, 2020
  4. Raxar Win User

101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error

Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create
    it I recieved error 101.

Raxar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error

1. 101 Age of Empires Complete Collection error - Similar Threads - 101 Age Empires

2. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  3. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  4. Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting: age of empires 3 not starting in windows 10. It used to work fine before but now its not working it gives error but there is no text in error window its completely blank. I have updated full system including all the drivers also have DX11 and Microsoft visual studio up to...
  5. Age of Empires 2 error downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 error downloading: I bought AOE 2 D.E recently and can't get passed the installation process. It downloads till 281.4MB and then stops till the speed goes down and an error message occurs 0x8000704C6 'we couldn't connect you to the service'. I've tried everything, restarting microsoft store,...
  6. Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key: Dear reader, I have recently bought the age of empires 3 collection from Amazon. I first installed the normal game without the expansions and tried to make an ESO account. Once I tried to make an account an error message would read error 100 bad cd key. Could someone help...
  7. Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]: Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create it I recieved error 101....
  8. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  9. Age of Empire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......