Windows 10: 10130 fresh Install Alone : Perfect Installation 10/10

Discus and support 10130 fresh Install Alone : Perfect Installation 10/10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Nothing else to add: So far so good. 7223 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeMecanic, Jun 19, 2015.

1. 10130 fresh Install Alone : Perfect Installation 10/10

Nothing else to add: So far so good.

:)

MikeMecanic, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Luciqan Win User

How to reinstall Windows 10 10240 that was upgraded from an activated technical preview build?

I did another fresh install of windows 10 technical preview build 10130 and activated it. Then a few days later got my final build 10240 and my question is how can I create an iso/dvd/usb stick to clean install Windows 10 and still have it activated? Or
    if I use Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature from Windows 10 will do the trick on backup and restoring an activated Windows 10 for a "fresh" install.

PS: after upgrading to 10240 when I checked Windows Update I wasn't no more in the insider program but still windows is activated

Luciqan, Jun 19, 2015
  3. DreamSpark Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro upgrade to Windows 10

@aaronfranke one thing considerably pushing me to find out why i am unable to reinstall clean fresh windows 10 pro on the same laptop before in which was installed activated windows 10 pro via the process of first windows preview 10130 and then to build
    10240 and still activated but after that if you try to install windows 10 pro using an iso as a clean fresh install then during installation it ask for product keys and if you skip the activation wizard then simply you get error in the error saying some error
    code that windows is not activated error 0xC004C003 ..so this myth doesn't apply to this insider program that if you first time upgrade to windows 10 and activated then Microsoft save Your laptop hardware specs and in future you will not need to enter product
    key during reinstalling as a clean fresh install ..

Arslan Hassan Malik, Jun 19, 2015
Thema:

10130 fresh Install Alone : Perfect Installation 10/10

1. 10130 fresh Install Alone : Perfect Installation 10/10 - Similar Threads - 10130 fresh Install

2. Windows 10 Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fresh Install: Hi everyone, Looking for some insight here. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 through the Windows cleaning option where you can delete everything and do a fresh install. Once it did what it did (after a few hours of wiping) and I got to my desktop, I noticed that...
  3. Windows 10 Fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fresh install: I am trying to install Windows 10 Home/Pro from a USB flash drive. In booting up, I only get a black screen and there is no bios information such as what key to hit to change boot configuration. How can I boot from the USB flash drive?...
  4. Windows 10 Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fresh Install: Hi, I need to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after some program I downloaded messed up the file system. I'm just wondering what I should do after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10. What tweaks do you recommend to stop all of the spying? If you have any other tools,...
  5. fresh install 10 home

fresh install 10 home: I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I give it a mobile number. When did this start and why? Mark...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Windows 10 installation: I do have a query. Do I have to delete all three partitions on my PC when I install Windows 10 or I can just format the partition where Windows 8.1 is currently installed? It is a fresh Windows 10 installation and I’d like to install Windows 10 over the Windows 8.1. Please...
  7. Windows 10 fresh install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi, I am cleaning my parents PC and need to wipe out their hard drive and re install Windows. They have the original Windows 7 software and upgraded to Windows 10 through the free upgrade period. Is there anyway to be able to upgrade again for free after installing Windows 7?...
  8. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  9. Fresh installation of Windows 10

Fresh installation of Windows 10: I have an Acer R7 laptop with Windows 10 installed. Originally the computer had Win 8 on it and Windows 10 installed on the computer without my consent. Ever since then, it's been just a little "off". For example, I can not shut it down with the Start button. It will only go...
  10. 10130 install

10130 install: Did both a upgrade and clean install of 10130.On restart or shutdown I get this message. DDE server window This app is preventing you from restarting memory could not be read ALT + F4 for shutdown menu no problem Is there a fix for this ? 6441