Windows 10: 10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle

Discus and support 10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tried to Signout so I could sign in with my MS account to send in some feedback. 1st got the Explorer error many have reported and now it's sitting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ztruker, May 31, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle

Tried to Signout so I could sign in with my MS account to send in some feedback.
    1st got the Explorer error many have reported and now it's sitting on a dark blue screen with the cirecl of dots hapilly spinning and spinning and spinning and ...

I'll give it another 10 minutes or so (been 15 already) then I'll have to drop power and hope for the best.

So far, build 10130 has been the buggiest one I've used. Makes me wonder what the RTM version will be like?

:)

Ztruker, May 31, 2015

2. Blue Background with spinning dots after Windows Updates

Having the same problem. I get the blue window and spinning circle of dots. Automatic repair when I can get to it hangs, and a USB Recovery drive won't boot either. Can't access recovery options. Nothing works. The only thing I can get to is my motherboard
    bios.

Boncratious, May 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10: Message that "MSN Explorer is not responding."

I sign on to MSN.com to get my email. The spinning circle appears and the computer hangs up.

I get a message MSN Explorer is not responding message.

Close session or wait for MSN to find error.

I close the session and go back to my desktop.

joe_sebastian, May 31, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

I had less problems with the leaked 10125 build. After a clean install of the OS, manually installing 4 drivers and a few setting changes build 10130 is running OK. The only problem I know of is the occasional explorer error message when I'm shutting down or restarting the computer.

Winuser, May 31, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    This is the full set of tweaks I always merge after everything is loaded and updated on an install, then I never get any delays, hangs or errors after one reboot.

10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle [​IMG]

Edwin, May 31, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Edwin, put that in a .reg file and I'll give it a try. Also be good to have one to undo all of it as well.
    If you don't want to I'll take a whack at it.

Ztruker, May 31, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Okay.

Performance Tweaks.zip

Edwin, May 31, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

Thanks Edwin! Downloaded and installed. I'll let you know if it works.

Winuser, May 31, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    Hopefully it does. There may be other 'side dishes' to go along with that 'plate o tweaks' but, in my case, I'm running High Performance, Fast Startup enabled, I've got plenty of RAM, no paging file so it's pretty zippy for me. YMMV

Edwin, May 31, 2015
  10. Ztruker Win User
    I just installed it too. Will let you know how it goes. Many thanks.

Ztruker, May 31, 2015
  11. kelvincoq Win User
    There are two issues on Build 10130:
    Offline Maps : I still cannot find where the downloaded maps are stored;
    PIN Sign In Option: Does not work anymore.

kelvincoq, May 31, 2015
  12. Edwin New Member
    One other thing: I've gotten in the habit of using the physical Power button to shutdown; about 3½ seconds from pressing the button to everything silent and dark, no hangs, no errors.

Edwin, May 31, 2015
  13. Ztruker Win User

I gave it about 45 minutes then dropped power by holding in the power button. Just pressing and releasing it put the computer to sleep, have to change that. Rebooted and it came up okay and I've not been able to repeat the problem.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle - Similar Threads - 10130 problem can't

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  4. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. It’s a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. Its a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on ‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. It’s a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you log out of Windows 10, it brings you back to the login screen where you switch the user or log back in. However, at times, Windows 10 remains stuck on the signing out screen with a blue spinning [...] This post Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen...
  9. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  10. Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.: Hi Guys I have unfortunatly been forced to be on the new version of Windows 10 (1607) and as a result the spinning white loading circle that is normally present when it comes to the sign out function along with the shutting down function is not there, although it's there...