Windows 10: 10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or...?

Discus and support 10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or...? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or will that be fixed with the next build? What would happen if I decided (not that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by groze, Jun 24, 2015.

1. groze Win User

10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or...?

10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or will that be fixed with the next build? What would happen if I decided (not that I would, I do have morals. ) keep pro, upgrade to rtm, leave the program?

Home version is supposed to be upgrade to a windows 10 home preview but in may case it was upgrade to a 10 pro version.

Should I just remove the pid file of the 10130 build and do a repair install and choose home?

:)

groze, Jun 24, 2015

2. Windows 10 can't update!

First step you need to do is to upgrade to the current build

Pro version 10130 ISO download :
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso
    product key : 6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 24, 2015
  3. How can I reserve a copy of Windows 10 Pro when I have Windows 7 Home Premium?

I'm in the Insider program; but would rather have the Home Edition since I also have Windows 7 Home Premium running on the C:\ drive & Windows 10 on a partitioned F:\ drive. Would I be able to download a

Home Edition ISO & install it over the Pro preview?

DomILUSANEVY, Jun 24, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Nothing to fix, just stay with insider program and that 10 will keep on being legal and get new updates before release to others.
    If you make another account, on another computer it should be same thing, just don't know if same 10 with same account would be right on another computer.

CountMike, Jun 25, 2015
Thema:

1. 10130 usb/iso upgrade home to W10 pro preview How do I fix it or...? - Similar Threads - 10130 usb iso

2. unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro: unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-w10-home-to-pro/3c031906-3508-4d7a-a288-c81b6cb5e8cf
  3. unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro: unable to upgrade from w10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-w10-home-to-pro/3c031906-3508-4d7a-a288-c81b6cb5e8cf
  4. Cannot upgrade W10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot upgrade W10 Home to Pro: Hello, I got a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Home and wanted to upgrade it to Pro. I purchased an OEM license and could try to activate it, but I get 0xC004F090 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run ... I tried to use a generic...
  5. Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro

Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro: I bought a new PC and am attempting to upgrade from the W10 Home that came with the PC with a version of W10 Pro that I bought to upgrade my old PC but the new machine will not recognize the software on the flash drive containing the W10 Pro upgrade...
  6. Upgrading from W10 Home to Pro

Upgrading from W10 Home to Pro: I am thinking about upgrading to W10 Pro but I have a question. I have 3 computers and they are all about 7 years old so in your opinion would this update be beneficial or should I just buy a new one. Thanks 162616
  7. Upgrade W10 Home to PRO ?

Upgrade W10 Home to PRO ?: I'm needing a workable procdure for this upgrade. Since its been a long time since I purchased a NEW manufactured system (usually build all my own desktops), I know little in what form the machine will be in at power up. Some history first: I have just purchased a Lenovo...
  8. How do I upgrade from Home to Pro?

How do I upgrade from Home to Pro?: I have BizSpark, and I'd like to upgrade my Windows 10 Home computer to the Pro version. I downloaded the "Multiple Versions" ISO from MSDN, but when I run it from within Windows, it only lets me re-install the Home edition. How do I upgrade without doing a clean install? 18489
  9. 10130 ISO's

10130 ISO's: x86: MEGA x64: MEGA 8474
  10. Will I upgrade to W10 Pro or Home?

Will I upgrade to W10 Pro or Home?: Edit: I was able to upgrade to W10 Pro RTM and activate. The responses below that say this is not possible are wrong. Mentioned here also Build 10240: Did you get assigned a license/product key? : Windows10 Hi, I have a laptop with OEM key in the BIOS which shipped with W8...