Windows 10: 10135 clean install "search" problem

Discus and support 10135 clean install "search" problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey hou, I thought this is prolly already solved, but couldn't find it. 10125 build - clean install, search works fine 10130 build - updated via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by batlhilz, Jun 13, 2015.

1. batlhilz Win User

10135 clean install "search" problem

hey hou, I thought this is prolly already solved, but couldn't find it.

10125 build - clean install, search works fine
    10130 build - updated via WU, search starts to lag (could take up to 3-4 minutes before it takes 4-5 letters that I wrote there...)
    10135 build - updated via iso, problem exists, I'm going mad

clean install build 10135 - still problem, even I had this earlier clean installed and it had no problems at all - some update did messed this up in the last 7-9days or so. the first installation of 10135 was PERFECT for me, however I was dumb enough to mess out with the USB speeds and tried asus AI suite 2 *Wink bad bad things happened and then I had to reinstall whole system again.

question - how to solve this ridiculous lag in the search box? I cba to re-install this but that "lag" is making me so, so crazy

:)

batlhilz, Jun 13, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia 10135 clean install "search" problem :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jun 13, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone 10135 clean install "search" problem :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks 10135 clean install "search" problem :)

hitch_11, Jun 13, 2015
Thema:

10135 clean install "search" problem

1. 10135 clean install "search" problem - Similar Threads - 10135 clean install

2. Problems with a clean Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with a clean Windows installation: I have a few problems with reseting my pc.Windows setting:When i try to reset my pc in the settings of Windows it gives me the error message: no recovery partition found. I tried fixing it but nothing seems to work. in videos they say i need to enable reagentc. The problem is...
  3. Problems with a clean Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with a clean Windows installation: I have a few problems with reseting my pc.Windows setting:When i try to reset my pc in the settings of Windows it gives me the error message: no recovery partition found. I tried fixing it but nothing seems to work. in videos they say i need to enable reagentc. The problem is...
  4. Windows Clean Installation Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clean Installation Problems: Ok... I have an old Asus T100taf and i just did a clean install of windows 10 x32 from usb, and apparently some things are not working. For one, there is no sound, and the troubleshooter does not help. Second, the battery logo on the bottom is nowhere to be found, and if I go...
  5. Windows Clean Installation Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Clean Installation Problems: Ok... I have an old Asus T100taf and i just did a clean install of windows 10 x32 from usb, and apparently some things are not working. For one, there is no sound, and the troubleshooter does not help. Second, the battery logo on the bottom is nowhere to be found, and if I go...
  6. W10 10135

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 10135: I received 10135 thru settings updates. I don't know what it did but it took 2 minutes to download 6902
  7. Clean installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installation problems: I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows 10 onto my SSD. When I boot my ISO off the flash drive I get to where I have to select to storage device and sometimes it says the compatibility is wrong and sometimes it's fine I've tried swapping them between GPT and MBR as well...
  8. Clean install of 9841 problems

Clean install of 9841 problems: I was forced to do a clean install of 9841 this morning. Computer started acting crazy using 9879. Actually I think I messed around with it too much. *Smile Anyhow... Reformatted my hard drive, clean install from USB. Now when I try and install the next preview build I get...
  9. clean install problems

clean install problems: Can't get serial number to take, windows7 is activated. When I try windows 10 it says serial number wrong?, product id is bottom of labtop. If I use a serial number program it comes up with different serial?. This is a legal copy of windows 7 home,did I download wrong...
  10. Clean Install - Nothing but problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean Install - Nothing but problems: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and decided to do a clean install afterwards. The install took three days of messing about, trying discs and USB stick method etc. but finally worked only after I disabled the network card in BIOS. Since the install worked I've been...