Windows 10: 1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected

Discus and support 1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my windows since yesterday morning starting from 11 AM. As per guidance of your support team they installed windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by krishnamurthyB N, Apr 2, 2021.

1. 1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected

I am trying to activate my windows since yesterday morning starting from 11 AM. As per guidance of your support team they installed windows 10 home single language but activation didn't work, after that again called the support team did the installation of windows 10 Pro but same result windows has not activated. Today also spoke to Mr. Syed tried to solve the issue but line got disconnected initially when we started the discussion i had provided my mobile no in case the call disconnects but no call by till now. [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]This is a very worst service that is being provided by your team.[/COLOR]

Thanks and regards,

Sudeendra

91-7829999311

Microcomp Infotech Pvt Ltd,

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

krishnamurthyB N, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected

OS drive disconnecting while in use

Okay so my SSD (listed in specs) keeps disconnecting itself while my desktop is in use. What happens is I'll be sitting there and suddenly progams stop working and crashing. Then Task Managerwwon't come up, followed by more programs and background services and then a BSOD.

When it reboots the SSD isn't listed until I disconnect the power and boot it. Works for a bit, then drops again.

Halp plz. I'm missing out on WCG crunching.

Toothless, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected

1. 1020138513 and 1020192464 call got disconnected - Similar Threads - 1020138513 1020192464 call

2. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  3. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  4. WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls: Hi! This has happened for a few days now. My wifi keeps saying connected but no internet when I try to join a google meet call. After that, I can disconnect to try and fix but once disconnected I can't connect back. There are also random instances wherein it happens but it...
  5. WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI Disconnecting on Google Meet Calls: Hi! This has happened for a few days now. My wifi keeps saying connected but no internet when I try to join a google meet call. After that, I can disconnect to try and fix but once disconnected I can't connect back. There are also random instances wherein it happens but it...
  6. I got BSOD and it’s called critical process died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got BSOD and it’s called critical process died: I’m just trying to find out if I can just factory reset my pc but I can’t go into safe mode or to my desktop so I was wondering if I could do it in a command prompt or UEFI mode. submitted by /u/bruhedx [link] [comments]...
  7. Just got a virus called "omfl" and files got locked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got a virus called "omfl" and files got locked: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TsunaXZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgxddk/just_got_a_virus_called_omfl_and_files_got_locked/
  8. Call Microsoft or call HP? Internet disconnect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Call Microsoft or call HP? Internet disconnect: I spent one hour with RCN my internet provider trying to get connected to the internet. We went through every setting, every process, rebooted several times and I cannot get the computer to connect to the internet. RCN says to call HP the desktop computer company. She...
  9. Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key: Case number: 1008606574 2nd attempt, same result. Was transferred to store team, resulting in automated message that outside office hours and call was disconnected. This is after long call with 2 other operators and confirmation of my case and that I would be transferred to...
  10. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...