Windows 10: 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

Discus and support 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkMyler, Dec 14, 2022.

1. MarkMyler Win User

1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

:)

MarkMyler, Dec 14, 2022
  2. MrOctober Win User

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

I have an Samsung 850 EVO installed, it lets Windows do the optimization. In doing so the indexing service was disabled. But now I can't get the Streaming service to start. I get the 1068 error when trying to start it.

MrOctober, Dec 14, 2022
  3. HM_Lee Win User
  4. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

error 1068: Printer Spooler service not working/starting

Hi,

A workaround is to remove "http" from the list of Dependencies for Spooler.

(From Fix Spooler Service Error 1068)

From an elevated Command Prompt, type:

SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS

There is a space after the equal-to sign. Spooler should start now.

But the other issue why http driver doesn't start, needs troubleshooting.

In the Admin command prompt window, type:

NET START HTTP

Post back the error. (It's probably code 31 again.)

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

1. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start - Similar Threads - 1068 error message

2. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start: 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1068-error-message-all-proper-services-are-checked/1fc77f7d-8ff9-465e-adcd-0bcb4a660d44
  3. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start: 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1068-error-message-all-proper-services-are-checked/1fc77f7d-8ff9-465e-adcd-0bcb4a660d44
  4. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  5. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  6. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Workstation service not starting 1068 error

Workstation service not starting 1068 error: Hello, After I updated Windows 10 Ver 2004, I lost my network drives. While I tried to find solutions, I found out that workstation service was not working 1068 error. I read and tried a couple of solutions described here and there, but nothing worked out. I'm considering...
  8. Security Center Services Cannot Be Started - Error 1068

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Center Services Cannot Be Started - Error 1068: Hi, I am getting the "Security Center Can't Be Started" message on booting in the Action Center. I ran the following scans and removed all PUPs, spywares, etc. - ESET online, Kaspersky AV, Malwarebytes, Super Antispyware, Hitman Pro, Spybot, Roguekiller, Adware Removal...
  9. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start: I have an Samsung 850 EVO installed, it lets Windows do the optimization. In doing so the indexing service was disabled. But now I can't get the Streaming service to start. I get the 1068 error when trying to start it. 80118
  10. ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service

ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service: After running windows in safe mode to test something my firewall stopped working. I need some help since i could not find anything related to this issue on Win10. When i try to initialize windows Firewall service i get the message error 1068 and when i try to run it through...