Windows 10: 1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible?

Discus and support 1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So recently I purchased a 2022 Asus TUF F17 laptop off Amazon considering it seemed to be a great piece of equipment for the price point. The model is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Xenvleid, May 9, 2023.

1. Xenvleid Win User

1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible?

So recently I purchased a 2022 Asus TUF F17 laptop off Amazon considering it seemed to be a great piece of equipment for the price point. The model is FX707ZE but there was an oversight on my behalf, the display, which is total garbage. That being said I did some research and apparently people are able to upgrade certain display based on very specific compatibility requirements. Causing me to spend the last 5 hours hyperfocusing on what seems like it's never been done to this specific model...

Read more

Xenvleid, May 9, 2023

2. 4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

Hi I have a quick question (hope this is the right category). I recently purchased a Dell 4k monitor (P2415Q) to use on my Asus 1080p laptop. I did noticed that I was able to stream 4k video online fine (extended display mode), however I will be using the
    4k display mainly for photo viewing/editing. Because my laptop is 1080p, does that mean the default windows 10 Images software will display my images in 1080p format? Or will it convert to the 4k due to the monitor? After trying to research this question online
    I just got all confused and am probably overthinking this question. Thanks!

SeanEldridge, May 9, 2023
  3. 4K and 1080p monitors

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the different resolutions of computer screens. I have laptop with a 4K display and I have a 1080p monitor. Most applications that I use tend to scale correctly when I drag them across displays. However some applications like IDLE
    or Corsair UE don't tend to change their resolutions. They tend to stay the same when dragged to another display, so if it started on the 1080p screen it would go to really small and stay small on the 4k display and if I drag it from the 4k to the 1080p display
    the application is massive and can't be viewed. Is there any possible shortcut which can be used to "refresh" the application without quitting and re-opening?

Thanks in advance,

Blatherwick, May 9, 2023
  4. LucasHC Win User

Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

Hello,

I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was gone. I tried every fix I could find, downloading the drivers from the ASUS website, no luck.

LucasHC, May 9, 2023
Thema:

1. 1080p to 4K Laptop Display Upgrade on Asus TUF F17, is it possible? - Similar Threads - 1080p Laptop Display

2. MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17: i own an asus tuf f17 and for some reason my wif started bugging such as disconnectiong every few minutes th moment i turn on automatically so it works only when i turn it back on and disappears again. so i deleted my wifi driver which is mediatek mt7921 and my pc wont...
  3. MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MT7921 driver issue in my asus tuf f17: i own an asus tuf f17 and for some reason my wif started bugging such as disconnectiong every few minutes th moment i turn on automatically so it works only when i turn it back on and disappears again. so i deleted my wifi driver which is mediatek mt7921 and my pc wont...
  4. 1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?: If I get a 4K, I'd play 1080p on it before later upgrading GPU for 4K But I hear 1080p on 4K = blurry. Or is it one of those things like 'very high shadows' v 'high shadows' where you'd need to compare screenshots to see a difference and / or care?
  5. Getting frequent BSODs on my Tuf F17 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting frequent BSODs on my Tuf F17 laptop: Since last month or so I am getting frequent BSODs on my Win11 22621.1265 Laptop Asus Tuf F17 FX706HE BIOS: 311. Error is not same every time.Hardware: 11400H, 3050Ti, 16GB Ram, 500GB Samsung SSD+1TB Crucial SSD for Storage. Mediatek MT7921 Wifi+BT, Realtek 1Gbe Ethernet This...
  6. Getting frequent BSODs on my Tuf F17 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting frequent BSODs on my Tuf F17 laptop: Since last month or so I am getting frequent BSODs on my Win11 22621.1265 Laptop Asus Tuf F17 FX706HE BIOS: 311. Error is not same every time.Hardware: 11400H, 3050Ti, 16GB Ram, 500GB Samsung SSD+1TB Crucial SSD for Storage. Mediatek MT7921 Wifi+BT, Realtek 1Gbe Ethernet This...
  7. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17: Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was...
  8. Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to internet after network reset on ASUS TUF F17: Hello,I own an ASUS TUF F17, at some point I noticed I couldn't connect to internet via an ethernet cable. I tried doing a network reset. After the reset, my network adapters were gone, drivers were malfunctioning/ missing, the option to connect to internet or bluetooth was...
  9. Adjust Scaling of 4k Display with 1080p Displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust Scaling of 4k Display with 1080p Displays?: Hi, I have a 4k screen on my laptop's screen, and two 1080p monitors. I'm wondering if there is any way to rescale the 4k screen in the "Display Settings" window so that it matches in size with the other two screens. Because it's resolution is so much higher than the screens,...
  10. 4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop: Hi I have a quick question (hope this is the right category). I recently purchased a Dell 4k monitor (P2415Q) to use on my Asus 1080p laptop. I did noticed that I was able to stream 4k video online fine (extended display mode), however I will be using the 4k display mainly...