Windows 10: 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

Discus and support 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MahanMoshiry, Jul 26, 2019.

1. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21 inch monitor

:)

MahanMoshiry, Jul 26, 2019
  2. karlw87 Win User

blocky video

all videos i sync from itunes on mac connector to my omnia 7 play back all blocky and pixelated, the same files play perfect on my ipod and computer? file type is mpeg 4

karlw87, Jul 26, 2019
  3. damolee Win User
    N96 - Media key - Pics look blocky

Hi folks,

On my N96, when I hit the media key to bring up the rotating menu and go into photos / pics most of the thumbnails

look very blocky,blurred and pixelated and still look blocky when I click on them to bring them out as such.

The original files look fine, if I copy them back over to the PC they look as they should do.

If I go into Photos from the menu I have the same problem.

I have no idea what's caused this, it's almost as if most of my pics have lost resolution somehow.

Any ideas? This is really annoying.

damolee, Jul 26, 2019
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

can we play 1080p videos in lumia 535?

It is, on my 920 I can't play 1080p videos and on my PC I can't play 1080p then when I connected to my TV monitor it was able to play 1080p because of the pixel size.

TomBrad95, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

1. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky - Similar Threads - 1080p videos looks

2. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  3. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  4. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  6. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  7. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Pixelated video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated video: Hello, Since Monday, after a crash from my laptop, all the videos I wish to watch on the internet appear to have a lot of noise which makes impossible to view it correctly. I have tried many ways to solve this issue. I updated my GPU, my CPU but the issue still remains....
  9. pixelated video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pixelated video: [IMG] Answer SS Sarah S (Microsoft) Microsoft Employee Thanks for using Photos! The bug you see here has been fixed as of app version 2018.18022.15180.0. Please let us know on Feedback Hub if you see additional visual issues with your exported videos. I tried to find...
  10. Pixelated Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixelated Videos: Hi there. When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal. It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Video playback pixelated and blocky games and videos

2. movies look blocky on asus monitor

3. 1080p video pixelated