Windows 10: 10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space,

Discus and support 10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my main drive is a 62gb this morning i had 10gb of free space on it got home a couple hours ago and its just gone, and windows is **** about not having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NewFunLand, Apr 11, 2019.

1. 10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space,

my main drive is a 62gb this morning i had 10gb of free space on it got home a couple hours ago and its just gone, and windows is **** about not having enough space, i ran ccleaner, disk cleanup, that got me to at-least 1gb and finally was able to open my web browser. just really wanna know what files windows downloaded without my permission so i can delete them.

:)

NewFunLand, Apr 11, 2019

2. My disk space is gone

Hi John,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Try to run theSystem Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Click System Maintenance,
      follow onscreen instructions.
    I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    For reference:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/free-up-disk-space

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 11, 2019
  3. W10 download goes to 10GB recovery disk

I have a Win 7Pro system with a C: disk with enough free space, but the 'Getting your upgrade ready' goes to the 10GB recovery disk and then complains about the lack of space.

Is there a setting I can change so that it uses the C: disk?

Bond... James Bond, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Niyas rn Win User

10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space,

can i upgrade windows 10 from 8.1 with a disk space of 10gb...in my tablet

can i upgrade windows 10 from 8.1 with a disk space of 10gb...in my tablet

OP - windows 10 upgrade

Niyas rn, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space,

1. 10gbs just gone and now i have no disk space, - Similar Threads - 10gbs gone disk

2. My local disk E space is gone!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My local disk E space is gone!: Hello, I used Bleachbit to run the function called "wipe free disk space" and after I did it most of my Local Disk E space is gone: See, I have never used 'Local Disk E' in my life, my files and everything are only in the C Drive, and even in the C Drive there's 170 GB free....
  3. Disk Space is Full I want to add space from another disk .i have gone with videos but that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Space is Full I want to add space from another disk .i have gone with videos but that...: local disk is full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space-is-full-i-want-to-add-space-from/746bad30-e1fe-4097-b7d4-2f15ce953f8f
  4. I just update to build 19041 and now my WiFi is just gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just update to build 19041 and now my WiFi is just gone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Apollo3520 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcq713/i_just_update_to_build_19041_and_now_my_wifi_is/
  5. I have plenty of disk space but it says disk is full

I have plenty of disk space but it says disk is full: I'm trying to download a file that is just short of 1gb from firefox. I select it to open with winrar so i can just drag the file where i want it to go. I try to save it to my disk drive that has 1.61 tb free to use. And yet is says that it cannot download because the disk is...
  6. I have a disk space issue. Any ideas?

I have a disk space issue. Any ideas?: The highest I see (when not playing a game and downloading something) is 25 Mbps tops. I don't believe I had this happen in the past, and there's no other programs taking disk space. Back in windows 8 I'm pretty sure I didn't have this issue, and now suddenly I do. Is there...
  7. Computer crashed while downloading Forza and now disk space is gone!

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashed while downloading Forza and now disk space is gone!: Hi all, As the title says my computer crashed while I was downloading Forza from the Xbox app on my PC. When the PC restarted the 72GB (roughly) was missing my free disk space but there was no sign of Forza on my PC anywhere. I deleted the Xbox app to see if that may help...
  8. Just did the update and now I get "Running out of disk space message for empty local disk Y"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just did the update and now I get "Running out of disk space message for empty local disk Y": I get this message about local disk Y that is empty. I also have a new "F" as well as an "X" . The title of the F Drive is ESP. The X title is WINRETOOLS. this is besides the local disk Y. How do I get rid of?? Thanks for the help...
  9. I do not have enough disk space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have enough disk space.: I have tried everything that online searches have told me to do and I still only have 518 MB left. I have tried practically anything so if you think of something that you have told others, I have tried it. I don't want to waste time on going in circles so if you can think of...
  10. Just upgraded. Problem with disk space at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just upgraded. Problem with disk space at 100%: Just upgraded, but I noticed some performance issues. So I checked in task manager and saw nothing wrong on the processes tab (Imgur). Notice it says 2% Disk Usage. But when I go to the Performance tab, I see something different. (Imgur) The disk usage is regularly hitting...