Windows 10: 10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?)

Discus and support 10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NexyDoesReddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NexyDoesReddit, Jan 24, 2021.

1. 10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?)

/u/NexyDoesReddit, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Vario Win User

x800xl oc tips?

Hi, just purchased an x800xl from msi. Any tips, suggestions for successful overclock?

Vario, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Tips on this PC

Good day! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

You can skip tips, but you can't really set Windows to skip just 1 tip in all its tips but then show the rest.

Go to System > notifications & actions > Turn off "Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use windows"

Zackary Vanosdol, Jan 24, 2021
  4. lacrumb Win User

10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?)

A wee Suggestion / Tip

What is the tip or suggestion?

lacrumb, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?)

1. 10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?) - Similar Threads - 10x times cleaner

2. A Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Some may not be aware of this or realise it: You know a URL, no browser is open. Hit Win, type the URL, hit Enter & voila, there it, the web site, will be. You seek something, hit Win, type it and voila, there are search results. Just hit Win & begin typing. No need to open...
  3. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  4. Terrific Tip

Terrific Tip: Tuesday Tip Navigating Desktops: > Highlight ONLY where you are, but, scan & pick from EVERYTHING via Alt+Tab > Ctrl+Win<--/--> to change desktop OR Alt-Tab to site OR app wanted > No need close/re-open. Leave whatever on the screen & just change desktop [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  5. Tuesday Tip

Tuesday Tip: Tuesday Tip Navigating Desktops: > Highlight ONLY where you are, but, scan & pick from EVERYTHING via Alt+Tab > Ctrl+Win<--/--> to change desktop OR Alt-Tab to site OR app wanted > No need close/re-open. Leave whatever on the screen & just change desktop [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  6. Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jmxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e99xig/tips/
  7. Tips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tips: "Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tips/26f6d223-7166-4698-b672-c215934f51bb
  8. tip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tip: I had to upgrade my hdd to a 6TB from a 3TB and it worked but what if you mobo goes out in warranty... diff serial on the mobo may not be recognized by digital license. It never hurts to have it just in case. Just so you understand(I realize reading a post is not the same...
  9. Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips & Tricks: Post any tips, tricks, or workarounds here. How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview PC Start Search Cortana Apps Photos File Explorer Maps Xbox Personalization and settings Touch and keyboard Updates and feedback Windows Keyboard shortcuts (there's probably a...
  10. Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips: I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 on my Laptop, and 8.1 x64 on our desktop. Any tips on what I should do? I don't have a USB drive or a backup CD. Should I not install it? 2389