Windows 10: 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

Discus and support 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this is the first notebook that I have owned with an SSD (238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-000L7). Hard Disk Sentinel which runs in the background and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phaedruspress, Oct 11, 2018.

1. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

So this is the first notebook that I have owned with an SSD (238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-000L7). Hard Disk Sentinel which runs in the background and which I look at most every day to check the temps shows for the first time that the SSD that came with the notebook (still under warranty) the health has degraded 1%. I believe I know that SSDs do degrade over time but I would like your opinion whether or not this is normal and or whether or not this is something that I should be concerned with and possibly even take action over. TIA.

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Oct 11, 2018

2. Cortana - Microsoft Health Card not showing

I am using the Lumia 950xl and a Microsoft Band 2. I have connected my Microsoft Health account with Cortana and Health & fitness cards is "on". However Cortana is not showing my health card that should show step and calorie information from my Microsoft
    Band 2 and the related Microsoft Health application. Any suggestions?

Thomas

ThomasHirschmugl, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

How to check M.2 SSD Health ?

Hi friends,

I have a problem while checking my SSD Health. The application like SSD-Life can't recognize my M.2 SSD. My Notebook is HP Spectre 13.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% e868cfa5-70cc-40a6-b769-c76b6e56f322.png

VincentAlim, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

1. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% - Similar Threads - Old P51 SSD

2. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  3. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  4. New SSD Bitlocker status shows Hardware Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New SSD Bitlocker status shows Hardware Encryption: Just got a new SSD and very impressed. I enabled Bitlocker and the Manage-bed status shows that Bitlocker is using hardware encryption. Why is this? SSD is a Crucial MX500 2.5 inch and the box does not even state that it’s a encrypted SSD. I am so confused. Should I leave...
  5. Disk Usage at 99-100% but the Task Manager doesn't show what is actually causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Usage at 99-100% but the Task Manager doesn't show what is actually causing it.: This is kind of hard to describe but I've been having a problem of the Disk Usage at 99-100%. I just did an update to the Windows 10 version 1807 and ever since then, when I check my Task Manager to see how the computer is doing, it will still sometimes be running that hard,...
  6. HDD health fluctuating between 100 and 0% health

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD health fluctuating between 100 and 0% health: Hi Back on 9th May I had a bit of a panic and expected to have to spend a considerable amount of money replacing a hard drive. The reason for this was that a Toshiba P300 3TB HDD was showing up in Hard Disk Sentinel with a health of 0%. When I checked the details I found the...
  7. Hard Drive Health Status (Caution)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Health Status (Caution): Hello! I ran CrystalDiskInfo and found out that its health status is caution. now, do you think that the bad sectors can be repaired? if yes, how? if no, how can I set CrystalDiskInfo to alert me when the situation is worse? thanks in advance. 90576
  8. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...
  9. SSD processed 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD processed 100%: Hi guys, Quite often my C: drive is used 100% blocking the system for tens of seconds up to few minutes. Any idea what could cause this? I've tried turning off the antivirus, firefox... same thing. Thanks! [img] 41799
  10. 100% Disk Activity Time and HDD health

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk Activity Time and HDD health: Hello there. I've been in need of some help here. First of all, sorry about my English. I haven't been practicing lately... I've got a Dell Vostro 3450. It has never worked really well, but the performance has been degrading recently. I have recently updated to...