Windows 10: 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

Discus and support 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this is the first notebook that I have owned with an SSD (238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-000L7). Hard Disk Sentinel which runs in the background and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phaedruspress, Oct 11, 2018.

1. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

So this is the first notebook that I have owned with an SSD (238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-000L7). Hard Disk Sentinel which runs in the background and which I look at most every day to check the temps shows for the first time that the SSD that came with the notebook (still under warranty) the health has degraded 1%. I believe I know that SSDs do degrade over time but I would like your opinion whether or not this is normal and or whether or not this is something that I should be concerned with and possibly even take action over. TIA.

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Oct 11, 2018

2. Cortana - Microsoft Health Card not showing

I am using the Lumia 950xl and a Microsoft Band 2. I have connected my Microsoft Health account with Cortana and Health & fitness cards is "on". However Cortana is not showing my health card that should show step and calorie information from my Microsoft
    Band 2 and the related Microsoft Health application. Any suggestions?

Thomas

ThomasHirschmugl, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

How to check M.2 SSD Health ?

Hi friends,

I have a problem while checking my SSD Health. The application like SSD-Life can't recognize my M.2 SSD. My Notebook is HP Spectre 13.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% e868cfa5-70cc-40a6-b769-c76b6e56f322.png

VincentAlim, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

1. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99% - Similar Threads - Old P51 SSD

2. Windows 11 ssd on 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ssd on 100%: hello every 4-5 time when i star my laptop it will start very slow and cant open any software duo to slow speed and when i check in task manager it shows ssd is on 100% usage but there is nothing going on and there is no software or activity that use too much of hard disk and...
  3. windows 11 ssd on 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 ssd on 100%: hello every 4-5 time when i star my laptop it will start very slow and cant open any software duo to slow speed and when i check in task manager it shows ssd is on 100% usage but there is nothing going on and there is no software or activity that use too much of hard disk and...
  4. My SSD showing 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD showing 100%: This was happened months before, too. I tried clean install and also other solution ways, but it did not work, In that time there was warranty and I changed SSD. But now warranty finished. It was working fine for 5 months. Can laptop's SSD slot cause this problem? WHat should...
  5. My SSD showing 100%

My SSD showing 100%: This was happened months before, too. I tried clean install and also other solution ways, but it did not work, In that time there was warranty and I changed SSD. But now warranty finished. It was working fine for 5 months. Can laptop's SSD slot cause this problem? WHat should...
  6. battery status stuck on 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery status stuck on 99%: how can i fix my hp pavilion windows 11 . battery status stays on 99%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status-stuck-on-99/245564e0-2bd7-4fc0-bbad-214f56a23352
  7. battery status stuck on 99%

battery status stuck on 99%: how can i fix my hp pavilion windows 11 . battery status stays on 99%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status-stuck-on-99/245564e0-2bd7-4fc0-bbad-214f56a23352
  8. Newish 8TB HDD Shows Health Status (Caution)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newish 8TB HDD Shows Health Status (Caution): Should I be worried? The drive has done less than 3000 hours and is already showing a caution in the health status according the CrystalDiskInfo. Is there any fix? [img] 165812
  9. 99% drop in disk performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    99% drop in disk performance: I have a six month old HP laptop with a clean install of windows 10 updated to v.1903 (OS build 18362-356). It is updated to current. I have a pair of internal drives- one solid state system disk, and one internal SATA spinning disk from Seagate. I have downloaded Seatools...
  10. Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger: Battery percentage decreases by 1% just after I unplug the charger. I have tried the troubleshoot but could not identify any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage-drops-from-100-to-99-without/1f2b7906-3ba6-4a83-8c48-2ab8971fbce1