Windows 10: 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes.

Discus and support 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo ideapad is having problems with very intense lag spikes and its just so annoying. I have tried everything, Updating drivers Corruption... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TracePlayzMC, Oct 26, 2019.

1. 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes.

My Lenovo ideapad is having problems with very intense lag spikes and its just so annoying.

I have tried everything,

Updating drivers

Corruption test

Resetting laptop (3 TIMES!!!)

maleware scans

removing bloatware

trying things through BIOS.

Lenovo hardware scans.

NOTHING is working and I NEED this pc as I have a xbox one but hate the fact that you have to pay for xbox live gold and just don't want to. I don't want to get a new pc either as that would cost WAY MORE than xbox live gold.

it all started when i decided to turn it off for the night about 2 months ago. The next day I woke up to a BSOD loop. windows automatic repair could not fix anything so I decided to wipe everything off the laptop and it took a few hours but it worked and I got on my laptop everything was working fine until I started playing some steam games and it was working like it used too. Then a random intense spike of lag hit my pc and it does this every 2 minutes for 10 seconds every time. Its just SO ANNOYING the hardware and maleware scans picked up NOTHING and I have fully wiped everything 3 times from my pc. something weird I noticed though is that I have a Geforce graphics card and a intel graphics card but it is not picking up the Geforce graphics card.

:)

TracePlayzMC, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Jul_D Win User
    Random Mouse Lag Spikes - Windows 10

So recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and I immediately noticed random/periodic lag spikes in my mouse, especially while playing games. Are there any fixes to this problem or is a fix going to be released in a near update?

Jul_D, Oct 26, 2019
  4. 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes.

Random lag spikes

Hello.

I have a problem with random lag spikes from time to time (for example when I play game or listen to a song on internet or without internet on every 5-10 minutes I have a lag for about 2-3 seconds and after that everything continues to work perfectly). I
    reinstalled my computer 1 month ago and cleaned it from dust and in start there were no lags but now I have them. My pc is not even one year old and here are my specs:

TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB

AMD Athlon X4 840 Quad Core 3,1GHz

Asus A68HM-K

8GB DDR3 ram

I checked my cpu and gpu temperature and everything else with MSI Afterburner and everything seems to work well. Please help!

P.S. I am using windows 10 and sorry for bad English.

ZlatkoCikic, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes.

1. 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UD Intense random lag spikes. - Similar Threads - 110 15ISK Laptop

2. Random lag spikes affect everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random lag spikes affect everything: for about 2 month now im having random lag spike it happens everywhere on my pc but mostly while gaming wich is very annoying i tried to see if it was my memory so i did a test nothing wrong there no virus too the temp usage and voltage are the same as before....
  3. Random lag spikes affect everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random lag spikes affect everything: for about 2 month now im having random lag spike it happens everywhere on my pc but mostly while gaming wich is very annoying i tried to see if it was my memory so i did a test nothing wrong there no virus too the temp usage and voltage are the same as before....
  4. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  5. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  6. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10: Hello Community, For quite a while now 5-6 months I've been having issues with my Windows 10 Laptop HP Pavilion with SSD. Ill be using it without issues when all of a sudden, it hits heavy lag for 1-2 seconds and then goes back to normal. This started when I bought a new...
  8. Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device: Have Lenovo ideapad 110 with windows 10 1607 and then 20H2. It has Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth and Wifi adapter. After windows recovery Wifi adapter started to disappear from device manager (after start it's seldom here). I tried live linux and device is missing here...
  9. Windows random lag spike

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random lag spike: So I can normally play Minecraft fine but now it is very laggy. When starting up anything on my computer usually now it takes a while. It says not responding then the not responding goes away and comes back but it eventually loads. Everything is much slower now. Does anyone...
  10. random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming: so I've had my laptop for just over a year now and I primarily use it for school, with the occasional GTA 5 or Among Us in between. I started noticing these lag spikes around August or maybe a bit later. It doesn't happen just in games, but also when I'm just doing nothing,...