Windows 10: 112 Days Later, ticket abandoned

Discus and support 112 Days Later, ticket abandoned in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To summarize my post: I’m locked out of my account, and unable to get information from support who have now closed my ticket despite my protest. I’m... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MatthewBryer, Dec 15, 2020.

1. 112 Days Later, ticket abandoned

To summarize my post: I’m locked out of my account, and unable to get information from support who have now closed my ticket despite my protest. I’m now being charged for Xbox gold and Microsoft Office with no way of cancelling the payments credit card companies are dragging their feet as well. And newly my laptop password has started causing the same issue. My PC is also unable to use the Microsoft store to update critical apps.

On 7/23/20 I contacted Microsoft customer support for a login failure issue. I was receiving an immediate prompt to reset my password due to a security concern. However, each time I was unable to complete the reset due to a persisting error:

112 Days Later, ticket abandoned f04656ae-66a9-4866-8030-93baa836ce92?upload=true.jpg

When I tried reentering the same password I’d receive a new password error:

112 Days Later, ticket abandoned 5aa70f1a-b4fc-47c5-ad88-2d8ae37ef827?upload=true.jpg

While I was on the original phone call, I went through several hot fixes including: attempting on 4 different devices, 3 different web browsing applications, and deleting all cookies from all browsers before attempting. I even did the account recovery and then received the same error at the completion of the form.

After, I was told the issue would be escalated and that I would have an answer back within a week.

After the week on 8/5/20, I reached out and asked if a solution had been found. I was asked to confirm the issue was still persisting. I reconfirmed and then didn’t here any word back until 10/21/20!

When I finally got an email back, it was no support, but a notification saying that the ticket would be closed for inactivity, I immediately replied and demanded that the ticket remain opened. The new representative agreed to keep it open and only then did my previous Microsoft agent reach back out assuring me that they would begin to look for a solution again. The last communication from that support agent was 10/31/20 asking for a screenshot that the problem was continuing.

Again, silence until 11/27/20 I then received an identical email alerting me that the ticket would be closed for no activity. I immediately replied and again demanded the ticket remain open. I heard nothing back.

On 11/28/20 I received an email saying they attempted to contact me and they would be closing the case. So after 112 days I have absolutely no remeedy. This is effecting several devices and services as well as cloud storage and files I need access to.

Does anyone know of a solution or a recourse i may be able to take advantage of to get this resolved?

:)

MatthewBryer, Dec 15, 2020

2. Error 112 with installing Java will full space

Hi,

This error message 112 could have happened due to file corruption, or insufficient space in the Windows\Temp folder. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to resolve the issue with installation.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Dec 15, 2020
  3. EVGA GTS SSC 640MB help decide

The comments in these posts state that the EVGA site does not list it as 112, nor do any of the online sale sites, at least none of the larger known ones, as of this past week.

Further comments suggest that while the GTS 112 will be better than the GT, given the extra price, and that you will not be able to 'step-up' it may not be worth the cost.

Maybe you 'scanned' the posts too quickly.

What you could do though, to redeem yourself, is tell me if that Riva 2.06 with .09 drivers is letting your 2d/3d clocks differentiate, after setting performance 3d.

newconroer, Dec 15, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

112 Days Later, ticket abandoned

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

112 Days Later, ticket abandoned

1. 112 Days Later, ticket abandoned - Similar Threads - 112 Days Later

2. ****, MS? I Needed Help not Abandonment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ****, MS? I Needed Help not Abandonment: I have a desktop pc Win 10, Ryzen 7 2700-8 core @ 3700GHZ, RTX 2070 and Gigabyte AX370-DS3H. I've been trying to install Win 10 from a Media Creation Tool MCT; Boy, what an entirely accurate title USB for two days 21 and 22 Sept 2023, and after almost 20 hours exactly of...
  3. M$ Hurrying 8.1 Abandonment project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M$ Hurrying 8.1 Abandonment project: Guess Micro$oft couldn't wait until announced Jan.10th date to abandon Windows 8.1Windows Restore/Repair tools all fell on their face; M$ server even Rejected ISO - AND my credentials on PC!?!! After wasting an afternoon with so-called Chat Support, he reverted to original...
  4. Windows defender virus abandoned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender virus abandoned: my computer got infected "Trojan:Win32/Trickbot!ml" and it says abandoned what do i do how i remove that virusi need some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-abandoned/ae154b85-2100-4626-97b8-86af45aa96a2
  5. BSOD eventid 41 bugcheckcode 112

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD eventid 41 bugcheckcode 112: My laptop often crashes BSOD/Bluescreen with bugcheckcode 112. Can you check it? My Dump Files have been uploaded to my One Drive.EventData...
  6. BSOD eventid 41 bugcheckcode 112

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD eventid 41 bugcheckcode 112: My laptop often crashes BSOD/Bluescreen with bugcheckcode 112. Can you check it? My Dump Files have been uploaded to my One Drive.EventData...
  7. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  8. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  9. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. WAU Manager says "Install in Progress" days later ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WAU Manager says "Install in Progress" days later ?: Cumulative updates (for 2004) 2020-10, 202-11 and 2020-12 all state "Install in Progress" in update history. On the other hand, WAU Manager also says "You're up to Date" ! That's all very strange - any ideas what it means please ? 171007