Windows 10: 12-26-19 windows update not working

Discus and support 12-26-19 windows update not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to update my PC and windows update just searches and doesn't stop unless I use task manager to end the search. Somethings not right. Usually it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuperMegaProGamer, Dec 26, 2019.

1. 12-26-19 windows update not working

Tried to update my PC and windows update just searches and doesn't stop unless I use task manager to end the search. Somethings not right. Usually it takes a couple of seconds to let you know whats available for updates. There probably doing some kind of maintenance on the system or something like that most likely.

:)

SuperMegaProGamer, Dec 26, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 26, 2019
  3. 05/26/12: Windows Phone 7.5 recent (history) function - can the list of web pages visited be expanded?

05/26/12: Windows Phone 7.5 recent (history) function - can the list of web pages visited be expanded?

On my Samsung Focus S Windows 7.5 smartphone, the "recent" list utilizing apparently the factory settings, contains only approximately 19 web pages I have visited.

dhspncr527, Dec 26, 2019
  4. LyleBran Win User

12-26-19 windows update not working

Windows 10 update 12-19-15 broke Start button+

The 12-19-15 Windows update on my desktop (not laptop) left the left-click on the Start button not functioning, the right-click on the Taskbar not functioning and the left-click on the Notification center icon not functioning. I looked on the web but did
    not find a satisfactory solution. I unloaded the update and the functionality returned. The update reinstalled this morning and this functionality disappeared.

One suggestion I have not tried "set up a new user". If this is the solution, what are the steps? In the past, the initial user always was the default and would emerge at unknown future times? Can the old, corrupt user actually be removed, or is this
    suggestion just a Band-Aid?

LyleBran, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

12-26-19 windows update not working

1. 12-26-19 windows update not working - Similar Threads - update working

2. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  3. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  4. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Cortana
  5. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  6. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  7. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  8. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  9. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  10. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...