Windows 10: 12 C HID device

Discus and support 12 C HID device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018.

1. 12 C HID device

My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.

:)

Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018
  2. rnumann Win User

12 C HID device

Keep loosing my pointer, getting 12C Hid device driver problem not working

rnumann, Sep 14, 2018
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 14, 2018
  4. 12 C HID device

Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

12 C HID device

1. 12 C HID device - Similar Threads - HID device

2. HID Keyboard device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Keyboard device problem: Short problem description:- New USB connected sound every 30-60 seconds- New USB connected notification with that- A new list entry of 'HID Keyboard device' in the device manager- Sometimes it randomly stops and then becomes incredibly annoying againI have this on my work...
  3. HID Keyboard device problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Keyboard device problem: Short problem description:- New USB connected sound every 30-60 seconds- New USB connected notification with that- A new list entry of 'HID Keyboard device' in the device manager- Sometimes it randomly stops and then becomes incredibly annoying againI have this on my work...
  4. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  5. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  6. I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update: I2C HID Device not working, tried restarting the system, uninstalling and installing the drivers but still the same.This issue started with the latest Microsoft patch release version 23H2. Touchpad was working fine until before version. Now I am not able to use my touchpad...
  7. I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update

I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update: I2C HID Device not working, tried restarting the system, uninstalling and installing the drivers but still the same.This issue started with the latest Microsoft patch release version 23H2. Touchpad was working fine until before version. Now I am not able to use my touchpad...
  8. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID: I have had some problems with my pc seemingly randomly crashing whilst playing games. I can go long stretches of time without a blackscreen, but also days with multiples. Undervolting my gpu seems to help reduce the frequency crashes, but they still occur.I haven't been able...
  9. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID: I have had some problems with my pc seemingly randomly crashing whilst playing games. I can go long stretches of time without a blackscreen, but also days with multiples. Undervolting my gpu seems to help reduce the frequency crashes, but they still occur.I haven't been able...
  10. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 12 c hid