Windows 10: 12 C HID device

Discus and support 12 C HID device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018.

1. 12 C HID device

My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.

:)

Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018
  2. rnumann Win User

12 C HID device

Keep loosing my pointer, getting 12C Hid device driver problem not working

rnumann, Sep 14, 2018
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 14, 2018
  4. 12 C HID device

Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

12 C HID device

1. 12 C HID device - Similar Threads - HID device

2. How do I reconnect HID-Compliant touch screen it is gone shows in the hidden devices... help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reconnect HID-Compliant touch screen it is gone shows in the hidden devices... help: For some reason my touch screen is not working. I've been searching all over the internet and apparently my HID - Compliant touch screen has been disabled. I've tried researching how to reconnect it, but I there were no results! I also tried restarting my computer, uninstall...
  3. Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10): Hello, I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in bluetooth mode. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1803 version (fresh installed, not upgraded). The most strange thing is, that it...
  4. I2C HID device cannot start (code 10)

I2C HID device cannot start (code 10): I am having recurring issues with the Input Devices (touch screen, keyboard, etc.) on my HP Spectre X360. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting I can find on here and elsewhere on the web. I have done all of the following, and more, multiple times. Computer reset,...
  5. HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing: Hi! So I have a problem. I not only do not have the HID - Touch Screen driver, but my computer also lacks a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. I have extensively go through other forums, but I cannot seem to fix this issue. This all started when my touchscreen...
  6. Bluetooth HID device cannot pair to Win10 after Windows Update KB4487017 (OS Build 17134.590)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth HID device cannot pair to Win10 after Windows Update KB4487017 (OS Build 17134.590): We are developing a hardware HID tablet which has Bluetooth. The device works good in win10 before updating to KB4487017. It can pair/reconnect to Win10, and operate corrrectly. But after updating, it cannot pair to win10 any more. Same device can pair to Mac, Fedora, and...
  7. My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...: Dear All, My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device category also. I have failed to recover my Touch Screen function. HP Support team also failed to solve my this problem. But two days ago, it was running well. I Reset...
  8. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...
  9. HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...: I have Dell Inspiron 5558 Signature Edition which supports touch screen but i don't know exactly when my touch screen stopped working. I have tried my best to regain my touch but every try was a waste. And nothing related to touch screen is available in my laptop. But from my...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager: so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components test for the touchscreen and it passed both tests but even the pen and touch info states that no pen and touch input is...