Windows 10: 12 C HID device

Discus and support 12 C HID device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar Win User

12 C HID device

My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation.

:)

Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Sep 14, 2018
  2. rnumann Win User

12 C HID device

Keep loosing my pointer, getting 12C Hid device driver problem not working

rnumann, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Radney Dri Win User
    HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Jesebel Ova Win User

12 C HID device

Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

12 C HID device

1. 12 C HID device - Similar Threads - HID device

2. my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!: I have looked in my device manager and under both the human interface design and mice drop downs there is no HID complaint drivers anywhere. This all started after none of my mice where working and I spent half an hour uninstalling & reinstalling a bunch of drivers to try...
  3. HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

in Windows 10 Customization
    HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]: Hello, I'm Renzo Chiarino. This morning I was trying to do some work, but I noticed that my keyboard was not working normally. I started a search for the possible cause or solution. I started with the basics, disconnected and connected the keyboard to another usb, but...
  4. Problem with HID I2C

Problem with HID I2C: Hi, i have an Asus X540L, mi touchpad doesn't work, i have a error with HID I2C. I have been update the Asus Smart gesture, the ATKpackage, but nothing works. Also i tried with update the driver directly but windows doesn't be capable with this problem. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager: Hi Team, My touch screen stopped working after the windows update. I believe its due to the windows update. I have tried all the suggestion given in the forum. 1) Reset PC. 2) Scan for hardware changes in device manager 3) View Hidden devices 4) Troubleshoot Hardware...
  6. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager: [ATTACH] If for some reason, you had disabled your Windows PC Touchscreen because it didn’t work with the installed version of Windows 10, and later you find out that it cannot be enabled, it’s sure to be disappointing. Windows 8.1 wasn’t [...] This post HID-Compliant Touch...
  7. HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device: Anyone find a way to fix the HID compliant issue introduce with anniversary update on windows 10 ? MSI Z87 GD65 I5 4670K GTX 980 TI 16 GIG RAM 1600MZ SSD samsung evo 500 gig 4TB western digital black hard drive XFX gold 750 watts windows 10 version 1607(OS Build...
  8. HID KB and mouse Devices

HID KB and mouse Devices: I was having a hard time setting up Logiteck K800 KB. At one time I had 4 in my Devices. I removed all Logiteck drivers but I now have as many (5) HID devices. I am not too conversant with computers so I am wondering if this is a normal situation? 89831
  9. Can we force-install a HID Audio device IN ADDITION to OEM?

Can we force-install a HID Audio device IN ADDITION to OEM?: Conexant Audio devices have been troublesome for Windows 10 since the earliest previews, and still are. on 2 YOga 2's I config'd, on one HP AMD-based G4, on one Thinkpad I've worked with - all Conexant drivers intalled would fail sooner or later [usually soon] after...
  10. Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device: I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things...