Windows 10: 128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM?

Discus and support 128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, this is actually weird but I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM and when I look It just show me that I have only 128vram set,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bobbyczech, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM?

Hello, this is actually weird but I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM and when I look It just show me that I have only 128vram set, please help me. I actually don't know what to do bout' this.

:)

bobbyczech, Jan 13, 2021

2. Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated
    vram loophole not work since the 256 gb vram is a system requirement to use the program?

thanks for any assistance

djknightrida, Jan 13, 2021
  3. JebinJohn Win User
    Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

JebinJohn, Jan 13, 2021
  4. 128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM?

Modifying dedicated vram

Hi Medyen

Sometimes video member is set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed. You can try loading the BIOS and see if there any options to change it there.

See if this article helps point you in the right directly:

How to Increase a Dedicated Video Ram (VRAM) on Windows 10 ...

https://appuals.com/how-to-increase-a-dedicated...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM?

1. 128 Dedicated VRAM set when I have Nvidia GEFORCE GTM 540M with 2GB dedicated VRAM? - Similar Threads - 128 Dedicated VRAM

2. I have laptop with specs 8gb ram and nvidia mx250 with 2gb dedicated vram and intel uhd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have laptop with specs 8gb ram and nvidia mx250 with 2gb dedicated vram and intel uhd...: I have even updated drivers upto date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-laptop-with-specs-8gb-ram-and-nvidia-mx250/f7dbfda5-180c-4207-9489-55c1d483bb4e
  3. I have laptop with specs 8gb ram and nvidia mx250 with 2gb dedicated vram and intel uhd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have laptop with specs 8gb ram and nvidia mx250 with 2gb dedicated vram and intel uhd...: I have laptop with specs 8gb ram and nvidia mx250 with 2gb dedicated vram and intel uhd graphics card but still games like gta 5 and black ops 2 lag on nvidia but runs smoothly on intel??...
  4. I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.

I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.: Lately, i reinstalled my windows 10, i installed fifa 19, when i run it, an error appears saying that i need to make sure that my dedicated video RAM is at least 1024mb, when checked it out, i found out that it was 0mb, i tried everything to increase it, nothing worked.In my...
  5. Increasing dedicated vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing dedicated vram: Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram...
  6. Increasing dedicated vram

Increasing dedicated vram: Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram...
  7. Allocating RAM as dedicated VRAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allocating RAM as dedicated VRAM?: I'm currently wrestling with Monster Hunter: World, trying to force it to behave and run properly. The issue is that I'm playing at 1440P with the HD texture pack, which requires just shy of 8GB of Vram... My card is a 2060, which means I have only 6Gb. The good news is...
  8. Dedicated vram is not increasing after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated vram is not increasing after update: Am using asus laptop and I was happily playing heavy games on it but after the windows update am unable to increase the vram before I used to increase it 512 mb but now it just showing 128 mb and while playing games like gta 5 it lags please anyone help...
  9. Modifying dedicated vram

in Windows 10 Customization
    Modifying dedicated vram: I would like to know if it is possible to modify the vram (video random access memory) on a Toshiba Satellite (C50t-A) using the UEFI running on Windows 10 Enterprise. My total available graphics memory is 1792 mb, while dedicated video memory is only 32 mb. I would like to...
  10. Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?: Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated vram loophole not work...