Windows 10: 128GB SD card doesn't show up

Discus and support 128GB SD card doesn't show up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Latitude 6520 Windows 10 trying to transfer pics from a Nikon D3500 SD card. Computer will read 32GB SD card but will not read 128GB SD card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaginaBullock, Jun 15, 2019.

1. 128GB SD card doesn't show up

I have a Latitude 6520 Windows 10 trying to transfer pics from a Nikon D3500 SD card. Computer will read 32GB SD card but will not read 128GB SD card. 128 card does not show up at all on computer. Can someone help me with this issue. Thanks

:)

MaginaBullock, Jun 15, 2019

2. SD card reader problem after updating to Windows 10

After installing windows 10 my card reader will not oper but it does make noise like it is going to open but it doesn`t open it

sweetpee56, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize 128gb micro sd card

Hi Steve,

To better assist you, provide us with the following information:

• Do any other SD cards work on your Windows 10 laptop?
    • Have you tried checking if your Kingston SD10VG2 works on other computers? If not, we suggest you to do so.
    • Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to this concern?

For possible resolution, check if the SD card is listed in Disk Management by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Click on Disk Management.

3. Check if Kingston SD10VG2
    is listed.

If the SD card is not listed in Disk Management, we recommend you to check
    for an updated driver from the manufacturer and have the latest version installed. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jun 15, 2019
  4. andyj100 Win User

128GB SD card doesn't show up

nokia 6300 sd card

My phone doesn,t have the sd card, what are the benefits of this card.

andyj100, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

128GB SD card doesn't show up

1. 128GB SD card doesn't show up - Similar Threads - 128GB card doesn't

2. SD card reader and SD card not showing up on Windows10 at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card reader and SD card not showing up on Windows10 at all: Hi,I have an internal SD card reader, which I know works because it works on my dual-boot Linux.If I insert an SD card it does not show up on Windows10 at all - I cannot find it in the FileExplorer, DeviceManagement, PartitionManager, or with command prompt using diskpart....
  3. SD card reader and SD card not showing up on Windows10 at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card reader and SD card not showing up on Windows10 at all: Hi,I have an internal SD card reader, which I know works because it works on my dual-boot Linux.If I insert an SD card it does not show up on Windows10 at all - I cannot find it in the FileExplorer, DeviceManagement, PartitionManager, or with command prompt using diskpart....
  4. SD card reader and SD card not showing up on Windows10 at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sd card files not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sd card files not showing up: info: san disk image mate 128gb micro sd [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-files-not-showing-up/05bf013c-7efc-4398-9f32-d453b1ca23e0
  6. SD cards will not show up on PC

SD cards will not show up on PC: So I am a photographer. It is crucial to my job that I get these photos off of my memory cards and onto my PC to edit. I've never had an issue before. Last Night I put in a memory card to transfer the photos for editing. My lightroom was not detecting the card. Weird. So I...
  7. 128GB Micro SD Card Bricked

128GB Micro SD Card Bricked: Equipment: Samsung 128 evo micro SD MB-MP1280 MBMPDGVGHDJW-2 DCQDK00GZ635 -->Too Faded to See Properly can't be certain about the Qs/Os/0s<-- Samsung micro SD adapter 090530P AXA4A5014 Main Issues: SD card will not format into any file-system Constantly in RAW...
  8. sd card not showing up

sd card not showing up: Hi I have recently noticed that my SD card is not showing up on my windows 10 lap top. It used to be there fine. The SD works fine inother machines. I have tried all of the points here except the last one which says 'run hardware and device' troubleshooter. When I go to...
  9. 128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!: Hi there with cheap (around 20 EUR / USD) 128 GB micro sized SD cards with decent read / write speed on them why not save your backup e.g macrium on to one of these cards on your phone -- a 128GB size micro sd card has plenty of storage space for a windows backup, enough...
  10. MicroSD shows up with diminished capacity 128gb shows up as 200MB card

MicroSD shows up with diminished capacity 128gb shows up as 200MB card: MicroSD shows up with diminished capacity (128gb shows up as 200MB card). It shows up with no data. It shows up a "Secure Digital Storage Device" Links: ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA) | Tablets | ASUS USA Amazon.com: Gigastone MicroSDXC 128GB C10 U1 up to 48MB/s with SD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 128GB Show