Windows 10: 12C HID Driver

Discus and support 12C HID Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so I've tried updating, troubleshooting, and eve wiping my tablet, but the 12C Driver still won't update properly. The troubleshooter says that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Purdue Student, Aug 20, 2018.

1. 12C HID Driver

Hi, so I've tried updating, troubleshooting, and eve wiping my tablet, but the 12C Driver still won't update properly. The troubleshooter says that the driver won't turn on. What can I do? The touchscreen won't work at all, which is kind of the point of a tablet. I didn't have this problem until recently, and I've had the tablet for around 3 months.

:)

Purdue Student, Aug 20, 2018

2. touchpad not working 12c hid device cant start

need help my touchpad will not turn on. not listed i devices asus laptop driver issue 12c hid tried reinstalling natta

jeffreythedotard, Aug 20, 2018
  3. rnumann Win User
    12 C HID device

Keep loosing my pointer, getting 12C Hid device driver problem not working

rnumann, Aug 20, 2018
  4. 12C HID Driver

Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

12C HID Driver

1. 12C HID Driver - Similar Threads - 12C HID Driver

2. 12C HID Device issue, again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12C HID Device issue, again.: Original: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-12c-hid-device/793d9099-6b1c-4e1f-b8fc-278ec8b13fd8So after 4 days of no issues, the same problem arose, even after downloading the correct stuff and restarting it the issue has returned at...
  3. 12C HID Device issue, again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    12C HID Device issue, again.: Original: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-12c-hid-device/793d9099-6b1c-4e1f-b8fc-278ec8b13fd8So after 4 days of no issues, the same problem arose, even after downloading the correct stuff and restarting it the issue has returned at...
  4. 12C HID Device issue, again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  6. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  7. Touchpad Not Working 12C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. 12C HID Device Cannot Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12C HID Device Cannot Start: Hello! Recently, I have been struggling with my HP Pavilion x360. I had already fixed it once and my touch pad and mouse started functioning. However, recently my mouse has disappeared once again. I have already tried looking for new updates that might help in getting it to...
  9. 12C HID Device Cannot Start

12C HID Device Cannot Start: Hello! Recently, I have been struggling with my HP Pavilion x360. I had already fixed it once and my touch pad and mouse started functioning. However, recently my mouse has disappeared once again. I have already tried looking for new updates that might help in getting it to...
  10. hid 12c driver lenovo thinkpad 5 error

hid 12c driver lenovo thinkpad 5 error: I recently bought a new Lenovo Think pad 5 from Costco and the Touch pad continuously has errors and becomes unusable. i uninstalled the Hid12c driver under the device manger and it works for a while but always in the end the touch pad become inoperable This laptop is 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 12c hid driver windows 10

2. 12c hid driver

3. 12c driver

4. download 12c hid device driver,
  5. 12c hid device,
  6. 12C HID,
  7. 12c hid device driver problem,
  8. A request for the HID descriptor failed.lenovo,
  9. 12c hid device driver asus,
  10. what can cause 12c human interface devices not to work properly on pc,
  11. 12 ic hid device download for windows,