Windows 10: 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

Discus and support 13 year old still considered a child in canada? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ac1020, Dec 11, 2023.

1. ac1020 Win User

13 year old still considered a child in canada?

Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct.

:)

ac1020, Dec 11, 2023

2. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

Hi Dave,

Yep she has a child account at the moment ?

She turned 13 last year and has been nagging to remove her pear pressure etc.. thanks

I have seen on several forums that you need to remove consent first before removing the user is this the correct procedure:

1. Remove consent

2. Remove Child member

Thanks

Mark Dawson3, Dec 11, 2023
  3. IM 13 YEARS OLD AND NOT ABLE TO USE CORTANA! WHAT DO I DO?

im 13 years old tried everythin to get cortana nothing happens any suggestions?

HamdhanImran, Dec 11, 2023
  4. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

If I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data?

Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ?

If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?

Thanks

Mark Dawson3, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

13 year old still considered a child in canada?

1. 13 year old still considered a child in canada? - Similar Threads - old still considered

2. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  3. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  4. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  5. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  6. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  7. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  8. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

9. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a pc with Intel core 2 duo p8700 and ati mobility radeon 3400. It's a around 13 years old pc. I have problem with using zoom meeting app. It's freezing all the time and I have no control. Is there any solution for this?...
  10. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a pc with Intel core 2 duo p8700 and ati mobility radeon 3400. It's a around 13 years old pc. I have problem with using zoom meeting app. It's freezing all the time and I have no control. Is there any solution for this?* Moved from Xbox / Games & apps...