Windows 10: 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

Discus and support 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cody Van Buskirk, Apr 22, 2023.

1. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely worthless?

:)

Cody Van Buskirk, Apr 22, 2023

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Apr 22, 2023
  3. Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?

I still have and love my old Zune HD, it's my main music player, but I recently moved from a Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 and I can't seem to install the software anymore. I tried looking online for fixes and found the offline Zune installer since the software is no longer supported by Microsoft and it can't contact the Microsoft Zune page anymore. A lot of people said this worked for them but I still keep getting errors. I've ran out of things to try and was wondering if anyone here knew how I could make it work?

This is the error I keep getting:

13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass 276284d1587866890t-any-way-get-zune-software-work-windows-10-a-zune-error.png

It goes through the preparing your computer step and onto the installing step, gets to about 6-13% and then jumps to 88% and then the error pops up. I tried installing the firmware first as someone online suggested but that didn't help either (though I had the x86 version first and now when I try to install the right x64 version it pops up that a version of this is already installed but it's not under my program files for me to delete the wrong one.) Either way, the error occurs regardless of what I've tried. My only other option is to use a VM but I really don't want to as that's so much more trouble. I'd love to get it working on my Win 10!

gilnokoibito, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

1. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass - Similar Threads - Old Unclaimed Zune

2. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore: I bought my laptop 3 days ago and it came with a free xbox game pass subscription. I didn't claim it right away but it was visible in the "included with device" section in the microsoft store. Yesterday I reverted to a restore point which was created on the laptop after setup...
  3. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore: I bought my laptop 3 days ago and it came with a free xbox game pass subscription. I didn't claim it right away but it was visible in the "included with device" section in the microsoft store. Yesterday I reverted to a restore point which was created on the laptop after setup...
  4. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  5. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  6. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

7. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  8. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  9. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  10. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group