Windows 10: 133% CPU Utlization?

Discus and support 133% CPU Utlization? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/8g1oxj1.png Can anyone help me troubleshoot what's going on here? I just noticed my CPU has super high utilization. Is it getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Penox, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Penox Win User

133% CPU Utlization?

https://imgur.com/8g1oxj1.png

Can anyone help me troubleshoot what's going on here? I just noticed my CPU has super high utilization.
    Is it getting undervolted? From what I understand the VID values are what the CPU is requesting and not what the MB is actually passing to it..is that correct?

:)

Penox, Mar 22, 2020
  2. thetarget Win User

Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Mar 22, 2020
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

133% CPU Utlization?

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

133% CPU Utlization?

1. 133% CPU Utlization? - Similar Threads - 133% CPU Utlization

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Random BSOD a little worried 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: My PC blacked out mostly while gaming without showing any BSOD and all my displays just turned off but I still can hear the game audio so I checked my minidump files and found out it was DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. I've tried to reinstall my GPU driver using DDU but that did...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 when stress testing my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 when stress testing my CPU: So, about a year ago or so my computer started crashing with BSOD errors. I believe it wasn't until after windows 11 update that these errors started to happen more regularly. It used to only happen when I would play certain video games, but now it happens during downloads,...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 when stress testing my CPU

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 when stress testing my CPU: So, about a year ago or so my computer started crashing with BSOD errors. I believe it wasn't until after windows 11 update that these errors started to happen more regularly. It used to only happen when I would play certain video games, but now it happens during downloads,...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi there,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me. I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it.Crash Dump:21: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi,Rather than the last resort of resetting my PC, I was hoping someone might be able to help me analyse my minidump files. I suspect it's a driver issue, but I'm not sure how to diagnose which one it is.As a bit of background, the computer will crash to restart whenever I...
  9. Games Can't utlize full VRAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Can't utlize full VRAM: Hi! Yesterday I noted while playing GTA 4 that even though MS store shows i have 1 GB VRAM but GTA 4 shows i have 507 MB. Please let me know the way to utlize full vram. According to device manager i have Intel HD graphics 5500...
  10. BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133: I have a new gaming pc just got delivered and it's BSOD 5 times. specs: Device name DESKTOP-3RG8SD0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable GPU : Nvidia 3070 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 133% 13%