Windows 10: 13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9?

Discus and support 13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really need help on this. Anyways, lets get started. So, as i recently wanted to check why my Gigabit Adapter does not take in Gigabit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015.

1. 13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9?

Hi guys, i really need help on this. Anyways, lets get started. So, as i recently wanted to check why my Gigabit Adapter does not take in Gigabit anymore since the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, i checked by in the Network Sharing Center, and went under the Adapter Settings. There, i found 13! TAP-Windows Adapter V9, and i tried to disable them and uninstall them in the device manager, i even tried a registry thing i found in a spanish windows forums, but they just keep enabling and installing themselves. Can anyone of you help me figure out what does this? I noticed a huge impact on network speed and performance (i.e, i had before those came a 100MBit Up and Down speed, now i have 10Mbit Up and Down -_-). So ye, i really want them gone, here a screenshot:

13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9? [​IMG]

Also if you could help me figure out why i cant take in Gigabit anymore on my "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V" on Windows 10 Pro, that would be great (because where i live now, i can get Gigabit and i would really like that, but Windows 10 Pro broke it *Sad (No its not the cable or so wich is broken, because the adapter should still say it can take in 1GBit in the Properties of the adapter, wich it did back in Windows 8.1 Pro, and i was using a Wireless Adapter))

Regards -Yannic

:)

yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015

2. tap windows adapter

I have been hearing ads when i am not on the internet, i have run everything i have and nothing come up. I check my device manager i found that i have 52 tap windows adapters V9. what can i do to remove these,

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DavidWayne09, Aug 13, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    tap windows adapter

The ads you are hearing ar produced by malware on your PC, you should download the both the Free ADWCLeaner and the Free MalwareBytes. Run a scan with both, then reboot and the ads should be gone, you can then uninstall both if you need.

If you are running a VPN, this can cause all the tap windows adapters V9, also if you are running an illegal KMS activator, this can also cause these . . .

DaveM121, Aug 13, 2015
  4. 13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9?

Bumping around at the speed of sound...

yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Could really need help on this one *Smile

yanniclord, Aug 24, 2015
  6. sciencegeek, Aug 24, 2015
  7. yanniclord, Aug 24, 2015
  8. netbob Win User

13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9?

Are you utilizing a VPN service such as OpenVPN? This will install a TAP adapter.

netbob, Oct 18, 2015
  9. This thread is actually a tiny bit old now, and i also just forgot to close it, it was the KMS Activator that i used wich installed all of these, it was for Office. Thread Closed.

yanniclord, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9?

1. 13x TAP-Windows Adapter V9? - Similar Threads - 13x TAP Adapter

2. tap windows adapter v9 error code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tap windows adapter v9 error code 52: picture of the error: https://postimg.cc/5YB5TRbmthis is for vpn adaptors to connect, idk why i get this error, i have this error for 2 months and some of my vpns can't connect, my windows,drivers and every single program is updated, i also tried uninstalling the drive and...
  3. tap windows adapter v9 error code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tap windows adapter v9 error code 52: picture of the error: https://postimg.cc/5YB5TRbmthis is for vpn adaptors to connect, idk why i get this error, i have this error for 2 months and some of my vpns can't connect, my windows,drivers and every single program is updated, i also tried uninstalling the drive and...
  4. ROOT\NET\0002 error on TAP-windows adapter v9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROOT\NET\0002 error on TAP-windows adapter v9: Hi, This problem started about five days ago.I ran my vpn to connect to the internet I use vpn because of the censorship policies of the foreign country I work for to be able to use sites like youtube, twitter , etc. but an error was shown: "failed to initialize vpn adapter."...
  5. ROOT\NET\0002 error on TAP-windows adapter v9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROOT\NET\0002 error on TAP-windows adapter v9: Hi, This problem started about five days ago.I ran my vpn to connect to the internet I use vpn because of the censorship policies of the foreign country I work for to be able to use sites like youtube, twitter , etc. but an error was shown: "failed to initialize vpn adapter."...
  6. ROOT\NET\0002 error on TAP-windows adapter v9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. TAP-Windows adapter v9 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TAP-Windows adapter v9 error: My Surface Pro says there is a problem with my TAP-Windows adapter v9 but troubleshooter can't identify it. I have tried disabling and re-enabling it, but that hasn't worked. I also have not installed a VPN, so that is not the cause. I don't know how to fix this and I really...
  8. Windows 10 Tap-Adapter V9 not operational

Windows 10 Tap-Adapter V9 not operational: Trying to use "OpenVPN." Tap-Adapter V9 Windows 10 x64 1909 reporting "unplugged cable." Network Tap-adapter properties reports "not operational." Have tried disabling and re-enabling; does not change anything. Removed Tap-adapter; then removed open OpenVPN....
  9. How to reinstall Tap-windows adapter V9?

How to reinstall Tap-windows adapter V9?: Today when I'm setting my VPN I mistakenly deleted my Tap-windows adapter V9 driver, so my vpn SSTap can no longer be used... How to reinstall it? note: I [uninstalled] not [disabled] the driver... So maybe I should ask where I can download one driver again... another...
  10. TAP-Windows Provider V9

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TAP-Windows Provider V9: Does window have drivers by this name? i have apparently had this driver since 6/2018 and just noticed it. The only reason i even noticed it when i did was i was looking to see if there was anything wrong with any of me usb ports as i was having trouble with my keyboard and...