Windows 10: 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

Discus and support 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blogersblogs, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:?

:)

blogersblogs, Feb 14, 2019

2. February 14 2017 security update release

February 14 2017 security update release
    Our top priority is to provide the best possible experience for customers in maintaining and protecting their systems. This month, we discovered a last minute issue that could impact some customers and was not resolved in time for our planned updates today.
    After considering all options, we made the decision to delay this month’s updates. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change to the existing plan.
    February 2017 security update release

NICK ADSL UK [MVP], Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

Intel to Start Shipping B3 Stepping Cougar Point Chipset from February 14

Intel seems to have fast-tracked its Cougar Point chipset flaw rectification. The silicon giant claims that it will be in a position to start shipping B3 stepping of Cougar Point chipsets (Intel P67, H67, etc,) from 14 February, to OEM partners. According to the latest PCN (product change notification), number 110456-00 dated 2/9/2011, Cougar Point B3 will carry the following changes/features:
    • Revision ID will change from 04h to 05h
    • BIOS Update (Revision 1.1.4 of the BIOS Specification Update and Reference Code)
    • B3 stepping package is pin compatible with B2 stepping package
    • Minor metal layer change from B2 to B3 improving lifetime wear out with no changes to functionality or design specifications
    Of the above, the last bullet point affirms that the SATA 3 Gb/s port defect issue, which caused physical parts of the chipset to wear out abnormally fast, degrading performance, is resolved.

Source: Intel

btarunr, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

1. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update. - Similar Threads - February slow crash

2. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Most Recent Windows 10 Update

Most Recent Windows 10 Update: I got that big update in the last 10 days. On its way to the desktop, it showed some new things. I was in a hurry and skipped past it. Is there a way to get back to that OR is there a list of new features available? One thing that I keep running into and don't know how I am...
  7. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  8. slow internet after most recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet after most recent update: My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-after-most-recent-update/98a0c17e-7824-402e-870a-23be79de4dc4
  9. Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update: I usually leave my laptop on overnight on stand by, but occasionally when I log on again the next day I find everything's been closed and it's restarted. Usually I assume this is due to a Windows update since I see no other reason it would automatically restart. At some...
  10. windows deactivated after most recent update

windows deactivated after most recent update: Windows 10 pro came with my old laptop and i accidentally dropped it and cracked the screen. My friend had a laptop sitting at his house and it was stuck in the bios because the hdd was faulty, so i took it and put my hdd in it. It booted up without any issues and i decided...