Windows 10: 14 inch laptop

Discus and support 14 inch laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulPChou, Feb 28, 2021.

1. PaulPChou Win User

14 inch laptop

I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU, MX350 or Intel Iris Xe, 16GB DDR4 or LPDDR4 of ram, traditional hard drive with SSD or only SSD, Windows hello? Any brand is OK. I know laptops changes often but just want some tips.

:)

PaulPChou, Feb 28, 2021

2. increase font size in 14 inch laptop

increase font size in 14 inch laptop

JayaprakashLatheesh, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 28, 2021
  4. 14 inch laptop

Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.

Yesterday, I saw a black vertical line appeared on my laptop. First, I thought the screen was broken, but I realized it has something to do with the graphics card. I see the black line appear when ever I look at something blue on the screen. It looks like this:

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

I first restarted my laptop thinking it would go away but it didn't. Then, I updated my OS and all my drivers yet nothing happened.

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

I even did a reset of my laptop and still I see the same thing.

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

Could someone please help me.

Laptop specs:
    CPU: i7 6700hq
    RAM: 16 gb
    Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 M375 and Intel HD graphics 530

camimaine123, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

14 inch laptop

1. 14 inch laptop - Similar Threads - inch laptop

2. What's the best scaling option for a 15.6 inch 1080p screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best scaling option for a 15.6 inch 1080p screen?: submitted by /u/RapidActionBattalion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maihro/whats_the_best_scaling_option_for_a_156_inch/
  3. Does my Yoga 900-131SK works with Prism+ X490 Pro 49 inch ultrawide?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does my Yoga 900-131SK works with Prism+ X490 Pro 49 inch ultrawide?: Considering buying this monitor but how do I confirm that its compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-my-yoga-900-131sk-works-with-prism-x490-pro/ca02fc7c-da5a-4729-af0d-ada274def537
  4. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.: I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution needed to...
  5. my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10

my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop windows 10: my taskbar has moved up 2 inches on my laptop. I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 13' with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-has-moved-up-2-inches-on-my-laptop/bb046894-d42b-4db4-826c-cf1f5ca03faa
  6. Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung New World's First 15.6-inch 4K UHD OLED Display for Laptops: [img] World’s first 15.6-inch UHD (ultra-high definition) OLED panel to be mass produced beginning next month Combining ultra-high resolution and leading-edge HDR support in helping to take video streaming and gaming to the next level Working with major computer...
  7. my 27 inch stopped playing from laptop, It just says no vga after i plug in hdmi cable and...

my 27 inch stopped playing from laptop, It just says no vga after i plug in hdmi cable and...: my aux 27 inch screen quit working from my laptop , the aux screen says no vga signal I tried another hdmi cable and pressed reset button on aux screen both screens stay black till I unplug hdmi from laptop and it resumes working ok , But aux. sreen says vga no signaland...
  8. LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop: It appears that LG is working on another variant of the Gram series ultrabook that could be unveiled next year. What makes LP Gram lineup special is, of course, their weight. They’re actually some of the lightest and thinnest Windows 10 notebooks around with powerful...
  9. Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.: Yesterday, I saw a black vertical line appeared on my laptop. First, I thought the screen was broken, but I realized it has something to do with the graphics card. I see the black line appear when ever I look at something blue on the screen. It looks like this: [img] I...
  10. Start Menu size text too small on 14 inch laptop 1920 X 1080p

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu size text too small on 14 inch laptop 1920 X 1080p: Hi there Got a nice light small laptop(screen 14 inch - enough for travelling) which has a native resolution of 1080 X 1920 --much better than the usual 768 X 1366 - especially when viewing movies etc. The display is really a significant improvement over the bog standard...