Windows 10: 14 inch laptop

Discus and support 14 inch laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulPChou, Feb 28, 2021.

1. PaulPChou Win User

14 inch laptop

I want to get a 14 inch laptop in the summer. I want some tips. Can people give me tips on a good 14 inch laptop with: i5 or i7 11th generation CPU, MX350 or Intel Iris Xe, 16GB DDR4 or LPDDR4 of ram, traditional hard drive with SSD or only SSD, Windows hello? Any brand is OK. I know laptops changes often but just want some tips.

:)

PaulPChou, Feb 28, 2021

2. increase font size in 14 inch laptop

increase font size in 14 inch laptop

JayaprakashLatheesh, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 28, 2021
  4. 14 inch laptop

Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.

Yesterday, I saw a black vertical line appeared on my laptop. First, I thought the screen was broken, but I realized it has something to do with the graphics card. I see the black line appear when ever I look at something blue on the screen. It looks like this:

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

I first restarted my laptop thinking it would go away but it didn't. Then, I updated my OS and all my drivers yet nothing happened.

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

I even did a reset of my laptop and still I see the same thing.

14 inch laptop [​IMG]

Could someone please help me.

Laptop specs:
    CPU: i7 6700hq
    RAM: 16 gb
    Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 M375 and Intel HD graphics 530

camimaine123, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

14 inch laptop

1. 14 inch laptop - Similar Threads - inch laptop

2. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...: I have found this question on here before but have not found a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix the enlarged window resolution when dragging a window from their high res laptop Dell XPS 17 to their decent but lower resolution 1080 monitors? I have to pull the window...
  3. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...: I have found this question on here before but have not found a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix the enlarged window resolution when dragging a window from their high res laptop Dell XPS 17 to their decent but lower resolution 1080 monitors? I have to pull the window...
  4. Window dragging increases in size from Dell XPS laptop to 27 inch 1080res 2nd and 3rd...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Please...: On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Basically, the Microsoft screen is not showing completely on the main display. Please help me....
  6. On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Please...

On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Please...: On my laptop main display there is a black area almost an inch below the task bar. Basically, the Microsoft screen is not showing completely on the main display. Please help me....
  7. 11 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    11 inch laptop: this is a repost from the surface subforum . i was asked by moderator Barb to move it here. here is the link for the original posting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/all/11-inch-laptop/5a4e7079-138d-4a90-a196-6fd1806d3a77i am looking for ANY information on...
  8. 11 inch laptop

11 inch laptop: this is a repost from the surface subforum . i was asked by moderator Barb to move it here. here is the link for the original posting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/all/11-inch-laptop/5a4e7079-138d-4a90-a196-6fd1806d3a77i am looking for ANY information on...
  9. 11 inch laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. How to cure Windows 11 laptop screen has green tint except for top quarter inch where tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cure Windows 11 laptop screen has green tint except for top quarter inch where tab...: On my HP Windows 11 Laptop, three days ago most of my screen, except for the top one quarter-inch, normally the Tab bar area, now has a green tint on it. Night setting is turned off. Tried rebooting several times, all updates including one from Intel for the graphics adapter...