Windows 10: 141 ms very slow

Discus and support 141 ms very slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tested my ping and the result is 141 ms. Is there a way how to reduce the time? 31894 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John Elmer, Nov 28, 2015.

1. 141 ms very slow

I tested my ping and the result is 141 ms. Is there a way how to reduce the time?

:)

John Elmer, Nov 28, 2015

2. MS is very slow to respond

They can certainly ask, and I bet they have. They however, can't make them. Throwing money at the problem isn't always a viable solution either. These are independent companies with priorities and business plans of their own.

Sven Johannsen, Nov 28, 2015
  3. MS is very slow to respond

Firstly, I am yet to get WP 7.8 upgrade on my Samsung Omnia W. This has been a one long wait for a update.
    Secondly most of the popular apps (Whatsapp) and business critical apps ( Good for Enterprise, Adobe) are extremely inferior to those on iOS and Android. I mean I still can't send PDF file as an attachment to mail from the phone, a task done easily on
    other OSes and which I was doing it long back on my Symbian (Nokia) Phone as well. Why cant MS ask these dev to upgrade these apps and bring them up to the level of others OS? I am truly tired of waiting and would be soon shifting to Android/iOS.

kedarjoshi1977, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

141 ms very slow

1. 141 ms very slow - Similar Threads - 141 very slow

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. MS Photos Indexing - very slow and keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Photos Indexing - very slow and keeps stopping: I'm trying to use search in MS Photos, but it seems stuck on over 80,000 items to index. Depsite being open since yesterday, it's only dropped from 86900 to 86626 items. ie less than 300 in 24 hours.Is there any way to force the indexing to run a bit faster, or continuously....
  5. MS Photos Indexing - very slow and keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos Indexing - very slow and keeps stopping: I'm trying to use search in MS Photos, but it seems stuck on over 80,000 items to index. Depsite being open since yesterday, it's only dropped from 86900 to 86626 items. ie less than 300 in 24 hours.Is there any way to force the indexing to run a bit faster, or continuously....
  6. MS Photos Indexing - very slow and keeps stopping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. very, very slow performance

very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  8. very slow

very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...