Windows 10: 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

Discus and support 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the re is cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mark signjarzilavec, Mar 22, 2023.

1. 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

the re is cursor

:)

mark signjarzilavec, Mar 22, 2023
  2. IsaiH. Win User

144hz Monitor

I have a 144hz monitor but when i checked the monitors optimal hz it said 60hz i can change the hz to 144hz but im not sure if ill damage the monitor

IsaiH., Mar 22, 2023
  3. 144hz monitor

Hi I have a 144hz 1080p monitor "Acer gn246hl" monitor and I have connected it with a dvi d dual link cable and yet when I go in my display settings the max hz it gives me is 60 help me plz

anoosh zaidi, Mar 22, 2023
  4. 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

144HZ monitor

Hi i have 1080p 144hz monitor connected with a dvi d dual link cable and yet when i right click my desktop and go to "Display Settings" then "Advanced Display Settings" then "Display adapter properties for Display 1" and then finally i click the "Monitor
    tab on the top it only gives me 60hz and yes its set to 1080p. I searched in the user manual i think that i can only get 144hz if i switch my monitor to 2d from 3d though i am not sure how to do that. Can anyone send me a link or tell me how to switch from
    3d to 2d?

BTW im using a AMD ryzen 3 2200g apu with a Asus Prime b450m a motherboard. And my monitor is a Acer GN246HL

anoosh zaidi, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

1. 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had... - Similar Threads - 144hz monitor enough

2. My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at...: My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at first. I restored the computer and now I can't turn that monitor off. Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire ES 15. I've looked in Settings and Contrpl panel....
  3. My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at...: My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at first. I restored the computer and now I can't turn that monitor off. Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire ES 15. I've looked in Settings and Contrpl panel....
  4. My laptop is connected to a monitor. I had no trouble turning the laptop monitor off at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...: the re is cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/144hz-monitor-good-enough-cable-i-had-my-monitor/75436f2b-d2aa-4a51-8851-5e0a23c0aa6a
  6. 144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...

in Windows 10 Customization
    144hz monitor good enough cable i had my monitor on and went away when i came back it had...: the re is cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/144hz-monitor-good-enough-cable-i-had-my-monitor/75436f2b-d2aa-4a51-8851-5e0a23c0aa6a
  7. Gaming monitor 144HZ

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gaming monitor 144HZ: Hey guys...i plan to buy a new monitor My specs:I5 7600k/980ti/16 GB RAM/SSD 240 Can you recommend something at 400 dollars?
  8. I’ve had enough of this OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve had enough of this OS: Every time. My PC has gone through 8 reinstalls of this OS due to really annoying bugs that you thing would be solved by now. The support is trash, as whenever they can’t solve the problem they tell me to reinstall. And every time I do so there is something else wrong with...
  9. 144hz Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    144hz Monitor: I have a 144hz monitor but when i checked the monitors optimal hz it said 60hz i can change the hz to 144hz but im not sure if ill damage the monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/144hz-monitor/0082459e-54d2-428d-8c07-d4ef2df1fc22
  10. owls on my lock screen when I left & had lanterns when I came home

in Windows 10 Customization
    owls on my lock screen when I left & had lanterns when I came home: Why did my lock screen change while I was at work all day???? 21038