Windows 10: 15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti?

Discus and support 15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with GTA V, which I got new with my new laptop. The graphics and advanced graphics settings are currently set to the lowest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DennyWhatels99, Jul 28, 2020.

1. 15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti?

Hello,

I have a problem with GTA V, which I got new with my new laptop. The graphics and advanced graphics settings are currently set to the lowest values, because on high settings the GPU load was 100%.

However, I only get around 15 FPS with the lowest settings, which can't be normal with a GTX 1660 Ti. Why is that?
    Technical data of the laptop:

Intel Core i7-9750H 6x2.60Ghz

16GB RAM

GTX 1660Ti 6GB / Windows 10 with Full HD on 144Hz screen

15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti? 0_big.jpg

when I play but does not stand for GTA V 100% GPU load, but for Desktop Window Manager

Can anyone help me?

:)

DennyWhatels99, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jul 29, 2020
  3. addieeee Win User
    GTA V on PC.

How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps.

addieeee, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti?

NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

Source: NVIDIA Turing Now Starts at $219 | The Official NVIDIA Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti?

1. 15 FPS GTA V despite GTX 1660 Ti? - Similar Threads - FPS GTA despite

2. HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card: I have experienced a large number of BSOD errors over the last few days, all of which seem to point to a malfunction of the NVIDIA graphics card. The Device Manager displays code 43 in the device status field, regardless of the driver version installed. I have already...
  3. HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion 15 BSOD errors caused by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card: I have experienced a large number of BSOD errors over the last few days, all of which seem to point to a malfunction of the NVIDIA graphics card. The Device Manager displays code 43 in the device status field, regardless of the driver version installed. I have already...
  4. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43: hello everyone, I have had a problem for a few days, my laptop suffered from a fall and since then the Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card does not work, my laptop is an Hp Gaming pavilion and I have taken it to technicians but they do not know how to solve it , or if the error...
  5. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43: hello everyone, I have had a problem for a few days, my laptop suffered from a fall and since then the Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card does not work, my laptop is an Hp Gaming pavilion and I have taken it to technicians but they do not know how to solve it , or if the error...
  6. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GeForce GTX 1660 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GeForce GTX 1660 problem: On Tuesday, I received the GTX 1660 that I had ordered previously, just yesterday, I installed it. There were no flaws with plugging it in. I booted up my computer with no problems at first. I loaded up Rainbow Six Siege, to see that my framerate was far less than it should...
  8. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  9. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU: [img] Powered by 12th-Gen Turing Architecture, GTX 1660 Ti up to 3x Faster Than GTX 960, 1.5x Than GTX 1060; Available Today NVIDIA today introduced the GeForce® GTX® 1660 Ti, a new gaming GPU that delivers a big step up in performance and power efficiency for today’s most...
  10. Anyone here playing GTA V on a GTX 970M?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone here playing GTA V on a GTX 970M?: Hey everyone, I bought a new laptop last week (Clevo P650SE) with the GTX 970M and i'm trying to find the best graphics settings to use with GTA V. At the moment the edges of objects are looking a bit jaggy, but if i turn up the anti-aliasing slightly then the lag becomes...