Windows 10: 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue?

Discus and support 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have enabled minimal boot(fast startup) from BIOS. I have enabled fast startup from power options. I have recently updated the drivers after getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ghatotchak, May 25, 2020.

1. 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue?

I have enabled minimal boot(fast startup) from BIOS. I have enabled fast startup from power options. I have recently updated the drivers after getting too much BSODs. Still getting them, but not that much. I have even reinstalled windows 10 without deleting my files. But, still it is taking 15+ minutes to sign in and startup after entering password. The boot upto entering passwords in average(not any problems upto there).

submitted by /u/ghatotchak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ghatotchak, May 25, 2020

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 25, 2020
  3. Windows Store hangs with loading circle on Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Windows Store as it hangs with loading circle. We will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer:
    Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

• Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Method 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2020
  4. 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue?

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue? ;)

jboydgolfer, May 25, 2020
Thema:

15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue?

1. 15 minutes of circle loading after I enter my password in windows 10, how to solve this issue? - Similar Threads - minutes circle loading

2. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.: Computer is rebooting.*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 Insider / Outlook / Windows *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-rebooting-after-10-or-15-minutes/0c2f8b76-802a-4edb-a7b6-299f0d4f2cfa
  3. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.: Computer is rebooting.*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 Insider / Outlook / Windows *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-rebooting-after-10-or-15-minutes/0c2f8b76-802a-4edb-a7b6-299f0d4f2cfa
  4. My windows 10 is rebooting after 10 or 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!: What do I need to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-this-password-i-entered-all-my/9886db10-65be-4976-99e9-33dbaa6fa45e
  6. Hard Drive Loads for 15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Drive Loads for 15 minutes: When ever I start my desktop OS WIN10 64bit it can take up to 20 minutes to do the full start up. My hard drive light is constantly solid and when I check the task manager the hard drive is working at 100%, thus I cannot start MS Edge or Mail, or another other app until the...
  7. 20H2 After entering PIN, Windows loads for like 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H2 After entering PIN, Windows loads for like 10 minutes: Is this a known issue? I feel like, ever since I updated to 20H2 it takes a very long time to load to my desktop. Windows boots quickly, then I enter my PIN and afterwards it takes like 5-10 minutes until my desktop appears. Before the update everything loaded within...
  8. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle): Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform...
  9. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle): Hi All :) My windows 10 PC takes 20 minutes to load (stuck on spinning circle). I went in to Eventviewer, Application and service logs -> windows-> microsoft->Diagnostic performance -> operational and saw the only error criticla is Microsoft Software Protection Platform...
  10. Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10: Hey, I recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 while keeping my old data. Now every time when I have been inactive for a while and then move the cursor again and sometimes when I switch tabs/load a new site a blue loading circle appears. I checked in task manager what the...