Windows 10: 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?

Discus and support 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MS really doesn't care if they break your PC. To bad so sad if they wreck it with a so-called "update". Just as long as they can shove their terrible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidEckert, Sep 4, 2020.

1. 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?

MS really doesn't care if they break your PC. To bad so sad if they wreck it with a so-called "update". Just as long as they can shove their terrible browser in your face along with countless other worthless items designed to sell you more MS junk and allow them to track even more of your actions.

:)

DavidEckert, Sep 4, 2020

2. MS complaints

How do you upgrade a complaint to MS management? MS support and the community have no idea on fixing problems concerning the latest update. How can we get management to do something?

ArtBrown3632, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    MS complaints

Hi ArtBrown3632

microsoft ask that you complain to the department that you have an issue with, if you wish to complain about the way MS Support handled your issue then you need to contact MS Support.

The community is manned by volunteers, users giving up their free time to help other users, feedback is useful and encouraged by most.

if you want to make certain that the right people are aware of problems caused by an update, you can send feedback to the development team using the feedback hub (winkey+F), you may not get a personal response but it will be read by the people charged with
    resolving the problem, perhaps with the next update.

speaking of the issues (my apologies if this has already been suggested), have you been offered KB4522355 which was released as an optional update and solves a lot of the issues in the previous cumulative update.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4522355

Martmcd, Sep 4, 2020
  4. 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?

Latest OneDrive update fails

Dec 15 2016, Lumia 735 and One drive update keeps failing, tried the suggestions listed but stull getting the same response 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from  MS. Why? :(

steve_williams, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?

1. 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why? - Similar Threads - pages complaints latest

2. why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?: on the windows update I do not see the "get latest updates" option. How do I turn that option on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-get-latest-updates-option-missing-from-windows/af0237c0-7ab3-4fd4-80cf-d448904c39ba
  3. why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?: on the windows update I do not see the "get latest updates" option. How do I turn that option on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-get-latest-updates-option-missing-from-windows/af0237c0-7ab3-4fd4-80cf-d448904c39ba
  4. no response from troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no response from troubleshooters: None of the troubleshooters will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-response-from-troubleshooters/c0b0d075-ad89-4c0f-8ea9-db5747d877cd
  5. MS complaints

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS complaints: How do you upgrade a complaint to MS management? MS support and the community have no idea on fixing problems concerning the latest update. How can we get management to do something?...
  6. Latest MS Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest MS Update: Hello, Sr, Citizen now, and not too sharp with this "stuff," so please bear with me a bit. MS, again, has done an automatic update without my giving permission. Hate when they do this; usually messes up something, invariably. a. Not sure what this latest rev number is, but...
  7. Latest Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Cumulative Updates: Since KB4512941 and KB4511555 update yesterday i noticed the reset option in the advance option on most of the windows apps the details do not display correctly. [ATTACH]...
  8. Latest cumulative update

Latest cumulative update: KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) will not update and is causes many problems on my PC such as opening up setting and trying to log off. All freeze up. Tried troubleshooting and nothing changed same thing....
  9. Problems with Response from DISM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with Response from DISM: I am running a desktop HP Pavilion 500-123ea, 8 GB memory running Windows 10 (originally Windows 8). The computer frequently freezes/crashes. The sfc/scannow fails to complete. I have been getting conflicting results from DISM. When I run 'CheckHealth' it says 'The...
  10. Latest Win 10 ISO from MS

Latest Win 10 ISO from MS: Hi Guys. Nice forum, just signed up, been browsing for few days. Like the look of it. Just a quick question on the latest .iso of win 10 from MS Does it include the ani update? Im about to wipe the c: and thought want a nice clean tidy instal. Cheers 64679