Windows 10: 15 pin video cable

Discus and support 15 pin video cable in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Does the 15 pin video cable still have value and is it as good as the other video cables, so does it make any difference if I use a 15 pin cable of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lostsoul62, Nov 26, 2018.

1. 15 pin video cable

Does the 15 pin video cable still have value and is it as good as the other video cables, so does it make any difference if I use a 15 pin cable of something else?

lostsoul62, Nov 26, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 26, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 26, 2018
  4. 15 pin video cable

ASUS GeForce GTX 590 3072 MB

The video linked from the Swedish overclocking site also suggests that the resistor blew, which sits right next to the 8-pin plugs. W1zz took it one step further and blew out a mosfet as well, though.

DanishDevil, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

15 pin video cable

1. 15 pin video cable - Similar Threads - pin video cable

2. cables

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cables: So I have some questions 1. I'm using some pci express slots for more sata ports. does pci express also deliver power the the drive I would be connecting? 2. for rtx 2080 ti, what power cables do I use? 3. also for the other parts of a pc I forgot, what cables would they...
  3. cables

cables: so i have some questions 1. im using some pcie for more sat ports. does pcie also deliver power the the drive i would be connecting? 2. for rtx 2080 ti, what power cables do i use? 3. also for the otehr parts of a pc i forgot, what cables would they use? i know these are...
  4. No video edit options in Phots on AMD Laptop 3 15"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No video edit options in Phots on AMD Laptop 3 15": None of the downloads are apparently not compatible with AMD Laptop 3 - is this being addressed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-video-edit-options-in-phots-on-amd-laptop-3-15/39f435b8-1883-4453-befb-e9213a75de6f
  5. CABLE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CABLE: HI[IMG] How do i use this cable came with my new tablet no instructions Thank you Also came with a app GPS TEST PLUS i dont know how to use it also Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cable/1357303a-12da-4fa7-b876-a03673c65666
  6. Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable: I'm hoping there's a way to send a video from a Chrome tab to the tv using an HDMI cable while I'm doing other stuff on the computer monitor. Is this even possible? At the moment, everything on the computer is mirrored on the tv. 141943
  7. Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable: I'm hoping there's a way to send a video from a Chrome tab to the tv using an HDMI cable while I'm doing other stuff on the computer monitor. Is this even possible? At the moment, everything on the computer is mirrored on the tv. 141943
  8. No Monitor Display when VGA Cable plugged into video card port

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Monitor Display when VGA Cable plugged into video card port: So, when plugging in the VGA cable into my video card's VGA port the monitor shows no display. It isn't an internal problem as the computer turns on and the keyboard and mouse light up after a couple of seconds which I can assume is that the computer is in the OS but does not...
  9. connecting to a second screen via hdmi cable, reinstall video card

connecting to a second screen via hdmi cable, reinstall video card: my computer will not allow me to project to a second screen. it says reinstall the video card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-second-screen-via-hdmi-cable/130778f2-b53c-4d3e-9503-2a55c3c58b56
  10. cables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cables: Hello I have a gateway which has two ports for phone plugs at the top. There is a tan phone (? connector) at the top which plugs in to one of these ports of the gateway and the other gateway port is empty. One phone line runs from this tan device to the wall and the other to...