Windows 10: 17.3" gaming laptop with 4k Display?

Discus and support 17.3" gaming laptop with 4k Display? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, what options are there for a 17.3' 4k, Intel 10th gen processor gaming laptop with at least an Rtx 3060? Thank you! =) 180355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redblade8, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Redblade8 Win User

17.3" gaming laptop with 4k Display?

Hi all, what options are there for a 17.3' 4k, Intel 10th gen processor gaming laptop with at least an Rtx 3060? Thank you! =)

:)

Redblade8, Jun 1, 2021
  2. pmwfre Win User

displaylink (dynadock 4k) not working with windows 10 laptop

I have a Toshiba dynadock 4k with an external monitor but I cannot see this monitor listed in my Windows 10 laptop display settings and cannot make my display appear on second monitor.

DisplayLink website suggests this may be a Windows 10 issue.

How do I get this working?

pmwfre, Jun 1, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Suman_B Win User

4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

Hi Sean,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would need some information.

May I know the Make and the Model of the Laptop?

Graphic card of the Laptop should be compatible with the 4k Monitor to play 4k Video

Refer this link to check the Compatibility list:
    Dell Compatibility list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. 17.3" gaming laptop with 4k Display? - Similar Threads - gaming laptop Display

2. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k resolution on 1080 display: I have a 1080p display but when i tried to change it to see what resolutions i have it showed i have 4k but when i put it its blurry but i don`t know why it showing 4k cause my display doesn`t support 4k i tried searching it online but nothing its not a problem that i should...
  3. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked online to see how I can get it exchanged or get other solutions to get this unit going again. If help would be...
  4. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...
  5. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...
  6. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitors + Laptop Display: Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a 640x480 Resolution. I dont mind this however, I want to change which display is locked to that resolution. Currently my display...
  7. Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen - 4K Video on Youtube Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen - 4K Video on Youtube Issue: Hello, i have here the Surface Laptop 3 with Ryzen 5 CPU. When playing 4K video on youtube the CPU is going to MAX and the browser edge and chrome will be at 80-100%. Video is stuttering and not working. This same video is working great on my 5 year old laptop with i5...
  8. 4k display

4k display: Hello recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released then I download that and install it on my PC then going to install driver of Graphic card then screen goes black I tried...
  9. 4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop: Hi I have a quick question (hope this is the right category). I recently purchased a Dell 4k monitor (P2415Q) to use on my Asus 1080p laptop. I did noticed that I was able to stream 4k video online fine (extended display mode), however I will be using the 4k display mainly...
  10. 4K Display Issues

4K Display Issues: I am in the process of installing Applications on my New ASUS Notebook PC Model Q535UD with a 15.6 inch 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) screen - 3840x2160 pixels. While installing applications (for example, HP 8640 Printer Assistant, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018) I...