Windows 10: 1709: Defender Restarts the Computer in Guess Account

Discus and support 1709: Defender Restarts the Computer in Guess Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Each morning after updating to latest definition, Defender has restarted the machine since 3 days now. Maybe machine's over-tweaked, blocking-testing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeMecanic, May 8, 2018.

1. 1709: Defender Restarts the Computer in Guess Account

Each morning after updating to latest definition, Defender has restarted the machine since 3 days now.
    Maybe machine's over-tweaked, blocking-testing microsoft-calling-home in the firewall.
    Plus, also testing Malwarebytes beta for a month and this morning, real-time protection was off after restart.

Any one having this issue?

:)

MikeMecanic, May 8, 2018
Thema:

1709: Defender Restarts the Computer in Guess Account

1. 1709: Defender Restarts the Computer in Guess Account - Similar Threads - 1709 Defender Restarts

2. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  3. the update is not applicable to your computer.1709

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the update is not applicable to your computer.1709: I am using the 1709 build (yes,on purpose).I want to install the 0-KB4048955 update but it errors.This is the correct package for the build.Any help? submitted by /u/grandekid [link] [comments]...
  4. no internet,i guess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet,i guess: umm,my windows is connected to my wifi but it says no internet access. the shocking thing is I AM ABLE TO SURF THE WEB IN CROME but not on EDGE of any other windows related app. Please help me i am not even able to search updates. HELP!!!!...
  5. restarting windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    restarting windows defender: My windows defender is telling me to restart it, but it won't let me. How do I restart it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/restarting-windows-defender/611dd5bf-c83a-4835-a93f-79c4fd21897e
  6. Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709

Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709: As a novice I am definitely qualified in PC security. With the installation of W10 1709 I noticed Defender is supposedly very much upgraded. Question, is the upgraded Defender strong enough to use as my primary security software? I previously had McAfee. 96624
  7. old defender UI broken in Fall Creators Update 1709

old defender UI broken in Fall Creators Update 1709: Since the upgrade to Fall Creators update the old style Defender UI MSASCui.exe produces an error if you try to look at Quarantined items on the History tab. Error loading type library/DLL Error code: 0x80029c4a I'm not the only one, apparently. Also reported here......
  8. Windows 10 1709 total windows defender turn off

Windows 10 1709 total windows defender turn off: hello guys how can i turn off all stuff, services related to windows defender with reg key?I have the pro edition, but i dont know if i can turn off completely.*Smile 96571
  9. upgrade to 1709 account bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    upgrade to 1709 account bug: Hello, V1703 User Account "philippe" points to C: \ Users \ philippe -> logical upgrade 1709 User Account "philippe" points to C: \ Users \ philippe-h61mv-pc !!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft to create the new folder C: \ Users \ philippe-h61mv-pc during the upgrade C: \...
  10. Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update: I have a Acer Aspire M3450-UR30P and I am running Windows 10 1703 with every cumulative update and every other update applied. My system runs great with one exception. I can restart from windows and it has no problems restarting and booting up to my windows. I can shut down...