Windows 10: 1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it

Discus and support 1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since my computer first experienced the plague of 1709, pc life has been a nightmare. I have done everything in my power since this stupid update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HannahChynoweth, Feb 10, 2019.

1. 1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it

Ever since my computer first experienced the plague of 1709, pc life has been a nightmare. I have done everything in my power since this stupid update launched to keep it off my computer. Alas, i have hit a dead end. I had successfully been removing the updates and rolling back to 1703, until now. This time my PC would only let me removed "some" of the updates, but not all this time, and i'm now stuck with 1709. Not doing a system restore/reinstall of windows. That is NOT the answer.. because if it is then i'm stuck with that as the only solution every damn time my computer puts this on my system. How do i get past this? And once again, my PC is back to the random Freezes. Happens exactly the same every time. Freezes, Hard boot it off with the power button, Turn pc back on, freezes during load screen. Hard boot it off, Turn it back on, and then pray the next time it happens isn't when i'm in the middle of something important.. because its random. I expect the issue will increasingly get worse, (happen more often) as time goes on, because that is my experience in the past. There is no rhyme or reason for this. Microsoft still insists there are no known issues for 1709 which is complete ****. There are a ton of people experiencing this, and there's never a fix or bypass when i scour the forums. No one seems to have a real solution for this. And to make matters worse, i can't get rid of it now, and i can't by pass it to get to the 1803 or 1809 that do exist because i don't know which ones to download. When i check for updates, it says i'm up to date. But for the last year it has told me that when i was still rocking 1703, knowing full well that it wasn't up to date... So windows/Microsoft is a huge huge fail in this.

:)

HannahChynoweth, Feb 10, 2019

2. Since update to version 1709 PC freezes every time Win Update runs

As per subject, Windows Update freezes my PC every time it runs ever since Windows 10 updated to version 1709.

I would be grateful for suggestions how to fix this.

HappyBlueFox, Feb 10, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 10, 2019
  4. 1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it

Cannot install Windows 10 update 1709

Hi Margaret,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with updating your PC to 1709. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Are you having any errors when you're trying to update your PC? If you do, kindly send a screenshot.
    • Have you tried the suggested trouble shooting steps provided by Andre Da Costa?
    • What are the steps have you done so far?

Your response will highly be appreciated.

Robert Caw, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it

1. 1709 microsoft update back again / full pc freeze / cant by pass / cant get rid of it - Similar Threads - 1709 microsoft update

2. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  3. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  4. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  5. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  6. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

7. Cant install the game pass for pc

Cant install the game pass for pc: For the past few weeks I have not had access to the Xbox Game Pass for PC, app would not open, just a flash of a bar then nothing, so uninstalled and attempted to reinstall the app Cant install app now as it pops an 0x080070005 error, to be on the safe and much time consuming...
  8. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  9. microsoft screen i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft screen i cant get rid of: Sometimes a Microsoft screen comes up about diagnostics. There is no X to get rid of it, no icons appear at the bottom of my screen, nothing. The only option is the Learn More button, which gives me more information, but if I X-out that screen i get the original one back...
  10. cant get pass login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get pass login: I was stupid and resetted my full window 10 ... deleted all data and all and never made a back up copy.. now can not get passed the login screen cuz it says other user login... I tried installing from a usb but here is the catch... I can not get Into Bios... So I am unable...