Windows 10: 1709 Windows 10 Update - Azure Domain

Discus and support 1709 Windows 10 Update - Azure Domain in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, We have several computers which have upgraded to 1709 - We have a GPO in place to defer the updates for 180 days this has passed and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CC Admin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. CC Admin Win User

1709 Windows 10 Update - Azure Domain

Hello,

We have several computers which have upgraded to 1709 - We have a GPO in place to defer the updates for 180 days this has passed and the laptops have now updated, the only issue is that they don't let users log on. They only let the users log on using Azure details e.g email address rather than local domain details.

I cannot remove the Azure domain and revert back to the local domain as it won't let me. Do you think upgrading to 1803 would resolve this issue?

Kind regards,

CC

:)

CC Admin, Aug 10, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 10, 2018
  3. kambei.7s Win User
    Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

That desktop PC, and with windows 10 1709 Enterprise on it, nothing serious have been tweaked about updates (some tweaks to not install updates automatically in Group Policy) , no Network Domain/AD used. So this is normal? As far I know that Update orchestrator does not used in common editions.

kambei.7s, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Vlada011 Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

That's completely distaster when Windows start to update drivers. You have option to disable Driver updates in Windows 10 newer updates.
    Nice because I saw this, now I will not update on 1709 I don't want mess with SBZxR.
    I can't look for solution for their halucinations and decisions to Windows install what you want.

Vlada011, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. 1709 Windows 10 Update - Azure Domain - Similar Threads - 1709 Update Azure

2. Windows 10 Azure virtual desktop is domain joined ..."The number of connections to this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Azure virtual desktop is domain joined ..."The number of connections to this...: I just created my first Azure virtual desktop Windows 10 and I've joined it to our production domain. etc. Everything was working fine until I tried to get back in via rdp and got the error "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use...
  3. Windows 10 Azure virtual desktop is domain joined ..."The number of connections to this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Azure virtual desktop is domain joined ..."The number of connections to this...: I just created my first Azure virtual desktop Windows 10 and I've joined it to our production domain. etc. Everything was working fine until I tried to get back in via rdp and got the error "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use...
  4. Windows 10 update 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1709: [ATTACH]I am trying to update my HP laptop and i get an error every time i try to update 1709 This is what posts in my updates. it then let it go all the way to 100% then just says pending install.. then i try to install it again and the same thing. The additional updates...
  5. windows 10 1709 update

windows 10 1709 update: Windows 10 update for versions 1709 64 bit systems #KB4489886 has failed 12 times. After a failed update it it tries to install it again. Gets to 53% and then fails to update. Clueless what to do. Did run trouble shooter and said problems were fixed....
  6. Windows 10 Version 1709 - Deployment domain Join Failure

Windows 10 Version 1709 - Deployment domain Join Failure: Hi , Issue: Windows 10 1709 devices ( laptops ) are not joining in domain Same task sequence works fine in other location under same domain Domain controllers are with Server 2012 and SMB 3.0, 2.0 by default available Cross checked account deligation and all fine...
  7. Domain Join Issue - Windows 10 version 1709

Domain Join Issue - Windows 10 version 1709: Task sequence is kind of failure in one location with domain join issue. TS continues with below error lists netsetup and end with certian apps installation , reboot .But after reboot machine is never restarts TS. We already verfied that SMB 2.0 is enabled in all DC's . Also...
  8. Domain Join Issue Windows 10 1709.

Domain Join Issue Windows 10 1709.: Hi After completion of 1709 wipe & Load Task sequnece, its found that machine is not joining to domain , But it continues till end When checked SMQ following message has been seen. The issue happens only in particular location and same TS works fine in other sites...
  9. Updating Windows 10 v.1709...

Updating Windows 10 v.1709...: I have a system that has Windows 10 Pro v. 1709. Can it be updated directly to v.1809, or the v.1803 required to be installed first? Or rather... What would be the most trouble free way to get this system to the latest version? TIA... 123063
  10. Windows 10 Update version 1709

Windows 10 Update version 1709: HELP! All of my icons and programs are gone. I am not in the least computer savvy. I have no clue where to look. I can't even find my list of programs...