Windows 10: 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

Discus and support 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tirsiak Ingolf, Jan 30, 2023.

1. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update dropped on itch . io and I thought: "Might as well install it and see the good ****", went through the "No thanks, take me to the download", clicked the button to download, and as soon as it finishes it says "removed"... that's weird... So I try again... "removed" And again.... "removed" So I test another game, with futa oriented combat and platforming, downloads just fine. So I know it's not a problem with the downloads entirely, just hells perve

:)

Tirsiak Ingolf, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Cannot zip a file

Hi JustAGhost,

I'm Abram, a fellow user and a Windows 10 Independent Advisor.

You might try following this method and steps to solved your problem.

Method 1:

1. Right-click the file or folder, and then click Properties.

2. Click the Security tab, and then click Edit.

3. Do one of the following:

4. To set permissions for a user that is not listed under Group or user names. Click on Add and type Everyone and click on OK. Give full permissions to the folder. Then click on OK.Then try to zip to a compressed folder.

Method 2: I suggest you to perform the system maintenance troubleshooter. It will resolve the common system problems.

1. Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on System and Security.

4. Click on System Maintenance.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Abram P.

Independent Advisor.

Abram Pinto, Jan 30, 2023
  4. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

Fifa 18

Hi Jamie,

Any in-game concerns for the game FIFA 18 are being handled by the game developer. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the EA Support to help you correct this concern.

For additional troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

1. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's... - Similar Threads - 18+ troubleshooting security

2. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  3. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...: Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update dropped on itch . io and I thought: "Might as well install it and see the good ****", went through the "No thanks, take me to...
  4. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...: Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update dropped on itch . io and I thought: "Might as well install it and see the good ****", went through the "No thanks, take me to...
  5. remove a file in a zip file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove a file in a zip file: Question: can you remove a file from a Zip file when the content of that Zip file is visible in Windows Explorer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-file-in-a-zip-file/f56f70a1-787e-4ced-9d8c-c3053415bf74
  6. remove a file in a zip file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a file in a zip file: Question: can you remove a file from a Zip file when the content of that Zip file is visible in Windows Explorer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-file-in-a-zip-file/f56f70a1-787e-4ced-9d8c-c3053415bf74
  7. remove a file in a zip file

8. The hell of zip files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The hell of zip files: I've had PCs since Windows Millennium and I am no closer to understanding zip files now than I was then.I have tried Microsoft programmes, third party software and nothing is simple. Even after 20 years!They all ask the same questions: Do you want to do this or that or the...
  9. The hell of zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The hell of zip files: I've had PCs since Windows Millennium and I am no closer to understanding zip files now than I was then.I have tried Microsoft programmes, third party software and nothing is simple. Even after 20 years!They all ask the same questions: Do you want to do this or that or the...
  10. The hell of zip files