Windows 10: 1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support 1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 3 times so far my pc crashes with this blue screen with window error and restarts when it fixed do not how 2 block it plus we turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by annebinding, Jun 15, 2019.

1. 1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

3 times so far my pc crashes with this blue screen with window error and restarts when it fixed do not how 2 block it plus we turn off the update window 10 so i do not why is still going though and i go bk on resetting b4 this update and it auto update when it turn off any help plzs and many thxs

***Original title: 1803 update on window 10 crashes my pc***

:)

annebinding, Jun 15, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

1. 1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - 1803 update causing

2. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Crash: Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!...
  3. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Crash: Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!...
  4. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen of Death's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE

Blue Screen of Death's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE: I regularly get BSOD's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE. I've updated my drivers but I don't know what I should do next. My pc is running a AORUS B450 motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600, and 16 GB Ram. WhoCrashed is telling me this: https://pastebin.com/aWS3cfKP and here is my Minidump:...
  6. Updating Bluetooth Driver caused Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Bluetooth Driver caused Blue Screen of Death: Hi I need clarification as to why my laptop an inspiron 15 7000 gaming crashed after I tried to update my bluetooth driver. I was updating the driver because Ive been hearing crackling/stuttering sounds on my blue headset whenever I play music or watch videos. The headset...
  7. My PC Is causing the blue screen of death

My PC Is causing the blue screen of death: Memory Dump information link https://1drv.ms/t/s!AmXbjqU-t7igxV7Ib-xDxKMlJ50J ------------------------------------ When it Blue Screens at It just Blue Screens at random times ---------------------------------------------------------- PC specs Operating System Windows...
  8. Blue screen of death with unknown cause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death with unknown cause: [IMG] My windows 10 HP desktop, keeps giving be the blue screen of death. I tried uninstalling recent Microsoft updates, removing downloaded programs with no luck. I actually did a complete system reset and I'm still getting the blue screen. HELP!!!!!!!...
  9. Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys

Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys: Hi, I just got a blue screen error when I am viewing chrome. minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=HG2EiX I would be really appreciated if you guys can help me out, thanks! ***Original title: BSOD Ntfs.sys***...
  10. Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death

Windows Update Caused Blue Screen Of Death: After updating my Acer laptop for the most resent update it took me to the "blue screen of death". I looked around but there is no optional reset. I went through all 6 options in advanced settings I had. (these were my only options) •Startup rest couldn't find an...