Windows 10: 1803 update - No more file details in Windows Explorer columns for mkv

Discus and support 1803 update - No more file details in Windows Explorer columns for mkv in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; and e.g. frame height and width are no longer listed for almost all mkv files and some mp4 files. strangely, some few mkv files work, though most dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loungebob, May 8, 2018.

1. loungebob Win User

1803 update - No more file details in Windows Explorer columns for mkv

and e.g. frame height and width are no longer listed for almost all mkv files and some mp4 files. strangely, some few mkv files work, though most dont display properties in windows file explorer since the 1803 update.

apparently this seems to be an issue looking at the threads popping up the last few days.

anyone an idea how to fix this for windows file explorer?

:)

loungebob, May 8, 2018
Thema:

1803 update - No more file details in Windows Explorer columns for mkv

1. 1803 update - No more file details in Windows Explorer columns for mkv - Similar Threads - 1803 update more

2. File Explorer Details Display Columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Details Display Columns: Hello,None of the display fields show the user the last date:time a full folder path was last modified new files added or files changed. The standard File Explorer selection of Name, Date Modified, Type and Size does not do this, as Date Modified may relate to when the top...
  3. File Explorer Details Display Columns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Details Display Columns: Hello,None of the display fields show the user the last date:time a full folder path was last modified new files added or files changed. The standard File Explorer selection of Name, Date Modified, Type and Size does not do this, as Date Modified may relate to when the top...
  4. Is There An "Aspect Ratio" Detail Column In Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There An "Aspect Ratio" Detail Column In Windows Explorer?: Hello, so I've been using a certain method to edit images so they can match an exact aspect ratio (for my screen monitor) to be displayed as my wallpaper slideshow: [img] As you can see, I have the "Dimensions" detail column to match up with the dimensions of what I need...
  5. file explorer columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer columns: The problem is since update to version 1909 the bit rate is not showing in file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-columns/a243c5e2-ac14-4cae-b62e-895a75d97cae
  6. Windows File Explorer Column Details for Audio files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows File Explorer Column Details for Audio files: Does anyone know of a way to get bloody file explorer to show audio bit depth and frequency in details view. there seems to be no column heading for those. Can I hack/reg-add/some-other_way this? 122165
  7. Create Custom Details Column (Windows 10 File Explorer)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create Custom Details Column (Windows 10 File Explorer): I generally use the "details" view in Windows File Explorer a lot. This is an example: [img] As you can see, I can sort my file types in various ways by clicking on the different columns at the top. However, I have a question: Is it possible to create a custom...
  8. How to add details to mkv files for explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add details to mkv files for explorer?: Hi, is there any way to add details to mkv files and with details I mean for example year? So I can sort my mkv files in folder by year? [img] 86947
  9. Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer: Hey, I have a question about the details pane. Can I add a few more parameters to the little preview window on the right? (For music like BPM, Publisher etc) [img] 25119
  10. Windows 10 explorer issues on mkv files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 explorer issues on mkv files: Hello, I have upgraded to windows 10 from a 7 since one week. I have issue with all directories containing mkv files, the explorer hangs every time it tries to browse the content, even on some rather old mkv files. Explorer is unable either to display the duration or to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer mkv not showing rame height

2. mkv files details not visible in explorer

3. mkv thumbnails not showing in win10 1803