Windows 10: 1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled

Discus and support 1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1809 windows 10 update have a problem when disabling "run all administrator with admin approval mode" which making a conflict specially when disabling... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by khaderbazian, Dec 25, 2018.

1. 1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled

1809 windows 10 update have a problem when disabling "run all administrator with admin approval mode" which making a conflict specially when disabling vertical sync, this conflict make my mouse beeping and freezing all the time in some old games like half life 1.

the problem is some of my programs needs this LUA to be disabled . and i don't have a strong screen for enable Nvidia vertical sync.

shall i wait for a fix , or rollback to 1803 ?

:)

khaderbazian, Dec 25, 2018

2. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Vertical Sync: On or Off

Should I turn Vertical Sync on or off in CCC? Which gives you better performance?

Azn Tr14dZ, Dec 25, 2018
  4. bsekula Win User

1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

I'm having the same issue. I use 2010 desktop version and sync w/ my WP7. 3-4 days per week I try to sync and get the issue. This is my (PIA) workaround:

• Delete the conflicting document in onenote desktop client (as suggested by a commenter)
    • Remove the live tile
    • Delete the file from my phone.
    • Re-sync entire notebook so most recent version appears on phone.
    What a pain.

It seems totally random. I don't notice if it's changes from my phone to the desktop client or vice-versa. Just seems to pop up.

bsekula, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled

1. 1809 and "EnableLua 0" conflict. with vertical sync enabled - Similar Threads - 1809 EnableLua conflict

2. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  3. OneDrive syncing conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive syncing conflict: I have 1TB of OneDrive as part of my Microsoft 365 subscription. I want to back up specific file folders on OneDrive, but I get the following error message: "We can't backup your folders in OneDrive, because you're syncing them in another cloud storage. Please turn off the...
  4. OneDrive syncing conflict

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive syncing conflict: I have 1TB of OneDrive as part of my Microsoft 365 subscription. I want to back up specific file folders on OneDrive, but I get the following error message: "We can't backup your folders in OneDrive, because you're syncing them in another cloud storage. Please turn off the...
  5. OneDrive syncing conflict

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Folder redirection, offline files sync conflicts and remoteapps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder redirection, offline files sync conflicts and remoteapps: As more users have been using windows remote apps while out of the office we've discovered a rather unique combination of issues. While working over the VPN users of the remote app attempting to save to their desktop which is redirected have reported that they receive file...
  7. Enable Sync Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Sync Settings: my Sync Settings options on my laptop say that it is not available for my account. it says contact your system administrator to resolve it. What does this mean and who would be my system administrator?...
  8. EnableLUA=0 is not the same as "Never notify" in UAC settings - What's the difference ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EnableLUA=0 is not the same as "Never notify" in UAC settings - What's the difference ?: Hi, Obviously, setting HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System | EnableLUA to 0 is not the same as selecting Never notify in the UAC settings. I have a severe problem with this (applications misbehaving when EnableLUA is set to 0) and I'd like to know...
  9. 1809 Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Update stuck at 0%: I have freed up space on my Toshiba tablet, downloaded and installed 1809 and chose to restart. It all went well going to 100%, but then restarted again and for 30 minutes now "Woking on updates" has been stuck at 0%. I am loathe to force a restart but has 1809 bricked...
  10. Workaround for UAC/EnableLua trick?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Workaround for UAC/EnableLua trick?: Hey there! I was just wondering if anyone here managed to figure out a workaround to the UAC/EnableLua trick that helped me to get Windows 8.1 to understand that I wanted uninterupted admin priveledges 24/7 and I was still able to use most Windows apps (like Photo Viewer)....