Windows 10: 1809 dark theme bug

Discus and support 1809 dark theme bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, have just installed the update with the dak theme and i see this bug, do you see these white rows on the top and bottom. have no idea how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SEugeneV, Jan 15, 2019.

1. SEugeneV Win User

1809 dark theme bug

Hello, have just installed the update with the dak theme and i see this bug, do you see these white rows on the top and bottom.

have no idea how to made them dark.

1809 dark theme bug efc72f03-7018-4bb3-b4fa-9e9a76914048?upload=true.jpg

:)

SEugeneV, Jan 15, 2019

2. Dark Theme Incomplete Implementation

Dark theme for file explorer is coming with version 1809, it is not available in 1803.

1809 or the October update would be released in October.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 15, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Win 10 - File explorer doesnt change colour (to black) when i change it to dark theme

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The dark theme option for Windows explorer is only available for Windows 10 1809 build. If you are using Windows 10 1809 build, you can change the theme by following the
    steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + I key to open Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Colors.
    4. Select Dark under Choose your default app mode.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 15, 2019
  4. 1809 dark theme bug

windows dark theme

Dark theme for File Explorer has been launched in 1809 version of Windows. It is not there before 1809.

To check - What is your Windows version and build?

To know - Windows Key+R > Type winver and press Enter

Vijay_Verma, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1809 dark theme bug

1. 1809 dark theme bug - Similar Threads - 1809 dark theme

2. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  3. Windows 10 - 1809 (Build 17763.557) - Dark theme problems

Windows 10 - 1809 (Build 17763.557) - Dark theme problems: There are still issues with dark theme in 1809, despite all of the updates. [ATTACH] As you can see, the standard Explorer windows have a thick white line directly under the address bar. The address bar on the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen is truly awful - it's...
  4. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  5. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  6. Dark-Theme: Address Toolbar Text Colour and Background Colour bug-1809

Dark-Theme: Address Toolbar Text Colour and Background Colour bug-1809: In early October, after the (first) 1809 Update, I posted a thread relating to the Address Toolbar in the Taskbar, and the problems that I was having with it. Essentially, the background of the Toolbar had become almost the same colour as the text I typed in, and so the...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1809 Dark Theme

Windows 10 Version 1809 Dark Theme: I just updated my Windows 10 Home to version 1809 and use the dark theme. When I opened Windows Explorer the pane with the file and folder listing has the dark background and the text is black. I can hardly read it to find what I want. Is there some way to change the text to...
  8. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 build dark theme explorer