Windows 10: 1809 issue or software issue?

Discus and support 1809 issue or software issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Microsoft Refreshing Tool doesn't work on Windows 10 - 1809 this is what I'm getting when I run the tool to refresh my windows 10 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lee_Arizona, Dec 9, 2018.

1. 1809 issue or software issue?

The Microsoft Refreshing Tool doesn't work on Windows 10 - 1809

this is what I'm getting when I run the tool to refresh my windows 10

1809 issue or software issue? a5ad7d2f-360c-497a-8f6e-e17c63ddeb90?upload=true.png

:)

Lee_Arizona, Dec 9, 2018

2. nVidia software issues

yeah, that's what I figured. Also, I thought my 3DMark06 score was kind of low for my setup being 8,769. I had SLI enabled and everything. I then disabled SLI just to see if there would be a score difference and there wasn't. Would cleaning up the software as listed above fix this issue?

demonbrawn, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 9, 2018
  4. 1809 issue or software issue?

Grey stripes issue

I had the same issue and the following method was the only cure so far:

Black Panther, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1809 issue or software issue?

1. 1809 issue or software issue? - Similar Threads - 1809 issue software

2. Is this a software issue or hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a software issue or hardware issue?: Recently built a new PC. Installed Windows 10 and ran updates. Once it was fully updated, it seemed to run fine for a few minutes. After a few minutes, I could not open simple windows like Task Manager, Device Manager, Settings, and type in the Search Bar. I could not even...
  3. Is this a software issue or hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a software issue or hardware issue?: Recently built a new PC. Installed Windows 10 and ran updates. Once it was fully updated, it seemed to run fine for a few minutes. After a few minutes, I could not open simple windows like Task Manager, Device Manager, Settings, and type in the Search Bar. I could not even...
  4. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  5. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  6. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: so, a while back I took some steps to speed up my computer, minor things that didn't really matter, of these things were smooth scrolling, gif autoplay, and higher quality text was turned off all at once and I to this day have found no way to reverse it, all of the things I...
  7. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: after new 1903 software updating iam facing a problem, night light is not working plsssss help me anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-issue/8379d5be-f245-461f-9874-2f0973e411e2
  8. 1809 Update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Update issues: Hello Microsoft and Community. i am experiencing a weird issue which i can't quite put my hands on. whenever i perform the 1809 update in an company environment. one specific user account on different computers(desktop or notebook) gets an black background instead of the...
  9. Software issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software issues: I recently tried to download and install some software from this site Worldwide Military Personnel and Unit Database Secure Software Installation Instructions 98 Million listings added since 04 July 1988. Active Military, Former Service, Military Family Members. I...
  10. update issue in 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update issue in 1809: hi joydeep sir still today same issue cant do windows update in 1809 giving error message cant do windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-issue-in-1809/fc40ff57-eed1-4b4d-a65a-2838cbf679c8