Windows 10: 1809.. It sounded aways away right

Discus and support 1809.. It sounded aways away right in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul BrandonTaft, Oct 4, 2018.

1. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an artist not a code buff yet I do know my way around..or did. The run has me pricing Mac's. That's a shame. So expensive. Still for now I got 1809 this morning and "oh boy" right. Like for me Enterprise N was installed under poor advice and I could not get back to install my 10 Pro. A week later I finally did get a clean install and Microsoft won't honor my digital entitlement fop activation! The update system even finish's my product key's last five digits for 10 Pro. REALLY.. After all of it I have to download another iso this time for Home, single user requiring another clean because apparently I have access to that one and I need to work. Making me pay money to fix this seems to be the only reason behind the major hassles and I might tonight cause I am sick of this. This is from a company I respected (key word), I have no idea how this is still unsolved. This is without doubt the future of all Microsoft users like me. WOW. Mac..

:)

Paul BrandonTaft, Oct 4, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue 1809.. It sounded aways away right :p

cadaveca, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Losing Sound if not Used Right Away

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel. Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Try the audio troubleshooter as well from the troubleshooting panel in the same way as the previous troubleshooter.

You may also download the latest sound drivers from the manufacturer's website and check.

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Oct 4, 2018
  4. GySgt5821 Win User

1809.. It sounded aways away right

Windows 10 - Losing Sound if not Used Right Away

I am using an HP Envy 17-3290 (3D) Laptop, their 2013 top tier machine! So I tried your suggestions and the troubleshooter found NO issues. Than I stopped using any sound for about 5 minutes and bam, all sound was no longer working. I reran the troubleshooter
    and still NO issues. When I tried to access the sound panel via the control panel it totally froze up. I had to restart my machine, wherein everything was working great again. Why am I losing sound after about 5 minutes if I do not use anything that uses
    sound. This is very frustrating and I have no idea why it is happening, mind you the ONLY fix is to log off or do a restart.

Please advise and Thanks!

GySgt5821, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1809.. It sounded aways away right

1. 1809.. It sounded aways away right - Similar Threads - 1809 sounded aways

2. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps close right away: After the most recent update for my Windows 10 Home laptop my Microsoft store apps, including Calculator, won't open. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-right-away/e7469231-6797-4097-9809-fdc35497d99d
  3. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close right away: After the most recent update for my Windows 10 Home laptop my Microsoft store apps, including Calculator, won't open. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-right-away/e7469231-6797-4097-9809-fdc35497d99d
  4. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sounds was go away again

sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  6. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  7. Microsoft opening and then closing right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft opening and then closing right away: hey I need help with my Microsoft store so at first that I accidentally delete this game named Minecraft and I was trying to download as back from Microsoft store and when I try to give me an error when I try to download something else and I also gave me error so I watch some...
  8. Microsoft opening and then closing right away

Microsoft opening and then closing right away: hey I need help with my Microsoft store so at first that I accidentally delete this game named Minecraft and I was trying to download as back from Microsoft store and when I try to give me an error when I try to download something else and I also gave me error so I watch some...
  9. Web clients are not opening right away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Web clients are not opening right away: just recently my web clients for Steam, blizzard and Origin will not open right away (google and edge are normal). It Use to take a 2 seconds now takes 14 seconds or more, It is like window 10 is having a hard time finding their location or it is not responding to the request...
  10. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...