Windows 10: 1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!!

Discus and support 1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; for **** sakes, I do NOT want to upgrade nor update my computer at this time. Everytime I boot up my PC that little annoying **** appears on task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pagefile'sys, Dec 29, 2018.

1. 1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!!

for **** sakes, I do NOT want to upgrade nor update my computer at this time. Everytime I boot up my PC that little annoying **** appears on task manager and task bar keep reminding me asking me to update MY computer. I do NOT I repeat, I do NOT want to update my computer at this time. Stop harassing me and my computer, I ending that stupid piece a **** from task manager but it keep pops up to time to time.

This is MY computer, I want to play video games and do excel/powerpoint processing, I do NOT want to waste my time to end this crap every time.

Microsoft, what happened to you? How once mighty and glorious company fallen this far today? Why you people trying to kill off the Windows, and switching to cloud and mobile?

:)

Pagefile'sys, Dec 29, 2018
  2. E.Swaff Win User

I cannot update my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 1809

I just upgraded my Surface Pro to Windows 10 build 1809.
    Here are the steps I did:

1. Open your web browser and go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and click "Download tool now".
    2. Double-click on the MediaCreationTool1809.exe file you've downloaded.
    3. Agree the license terms.
    4. Select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click Next.
    5. Just wait to complete the upgrade process.

E.Swaff, Dec 29, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 29, 2018
  4. K7AAY Win User

1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!!

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!!

1. 1809 MusNotifyIcon.exe harassing & constant reminder to upgrade!! - Similar Threads - 1809 MusNotifyIcon exe

2. Harassment and grooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harassment and grooming: I have had a stalker for 3 to 4 yrs they have used 12 differant tag names even on two occasions using my own tag and one very similar. I have reported them to microsoft and xbox only to be sanctioned, last week my stalker sent me a text saying he was an ex member of staff of...
  3. Upgrade to 1809 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 1809 version: Hello,Recently downloaded the Win 10 1809 iso file. It is 10.0.17763 Build 379.Checked in MS update catalog for updates. As I understand from the build version I have, all updates prior to 11-Mar-2019 ((KB4489899 included) are included in this build and need not to be...
  4. Email harassment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email harassment: I am getting a stream of emails saying my Sky details are out of date. They are NOT out of date. I changed my password for Sky and Yahoo mail by telephone as Sky told me my account may not be secure. I was assured that everything was now A OK. How do I stop these Emails from...
  5. Customer harassment

in Cortana
    Customer harassment: I interacted with the chat support agent today. I agreed to give her the remote access of my computer. As soon as she entered my system, the first thing she did was to disconnect the chat from my end, from my PC. While we were still connected on the remote session, I asked...
  6. 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 upgrade: I finally solved my upgrade from 1803 to 1809 tried all the ideas finally switched main computer and took off all import stuff I was getting the roll back from 75 to 82 percent I tried resetting the computer and even that rolled back I had to change drive I made a Bootable...
  7. upgrading to 1809 fails

upgrading to 1809 fails: I have one out of three laptops which fails to upgrade to vers 1809. The download and preparing your computer works fine. When the actual update starts it gets to 31% every time, and then a box pops up which says "modern set up host has stopped." Error code 0xc190011F. I...
  8. Windows 1809 upgrade

Windows 1809 upgrade: My windows 10 laptop computer has not upgraded to the 1809 update of October 2018. I run the update query and am advised that my OS is up-to-date. Any solutions appreciated. cheers, Greg...
  9. Problem with 1809 with copy an exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with 1809 with copy an exe: Hi guys , with the newest Windows update 1809 we have a problem with our programs. We have a program in C# with 4.5 Framework that copy a .exe in C:\Folder\Folder\ but in the 1809 update we are not able to do that copy. With 1803 the .exe file are copied. What's Securty...
  10. upgrade to 1809

upgrade to 1809: I have 3 AMD win 10 machines, two have updated to 1809. the main machine has not upgraded automatically. The only Difference between all three are the video adapters, the non upgraded machine has a ATI Radeon HD 3870. should I Manually upgrade> Thanks SA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MusNotifyIcon.exe

2. musnotifyicon