Windows 10: 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

Discus and support 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, well I've finally come to this place. It was something I've been avoiding for years... Not coming here, being compelled to install W10 on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HexFeeder, Jun 13, 2019.

1. HexFeeder Win User

1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

Hi, well I've finally come to this place. It was something I've been avoiding for years... Not coming here, being compelled to install W10 on my network.

Let the fun begin. *092

1809 Enterprise desktop installs poll the WSUS update server and register that they need updates as required.

The desktops do not notify the users that updates are available. They do not install them in the background. Forced specific updates do not apply either. (countdown policy)

If any user searches for updates they are found immediately and install as expected.

WSUS is serving updates to several generations of software, problem exists only with 1809.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

HexFeeder, Jun 13, 2019

2. update is not showing in wsus console.

Below update is not showing in WSUS (version 6.3). Pls let us know the reason for this ???

• Windows 10 1709 (64-bit) – KB4073290
    • Windows 10 1709 (32-bit) – KB4073291
    • Windows 10 1703 – KB4057144
    • Windows 10 1607 – KB405714
    Regards

Vijay Radhakrishnan

VijayRadhakrishnan, Jun 13, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 13, 2019
  4. 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

update is not showing in wsus console.

I'm able to download from this website. my question is that why this updates is not showing in WSUS Console.

VijayRadhakrishnan, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

1. 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled. - Similar Threads - 1809 recieving update

2. Windows 10 22h2 update is not showing up in WSUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22h2 update is not showing up in WSUS: We recently updated our WSUS server to Server 2022 in order use it for Windows 11 updates and future Os. I am running into an issue the update/upgrade/feature update for 22h2 it only shows up as being available for Windows 11. The Windows 10 version does not show up in the...
  3. SCCM WSUS not showing recent updates but no error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM WSUS not showing recent updates but no error.: Hi,I've seen that the KB502004 for Windows 11 22H2 is absent from the update list of my SCCM and WSUS.There is no bugs or error in updates synchronisation I have other updates from today.Is there a delay in some updates to SCCM ?Thanks !...
  4. SCCM WSUS not showing recent updates but no error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM WSUS not showing recent updates but no error.: Hi,I've seen that the KB502004 for Windows 11 22H2 is absent from the update list of my SCCM and WSUS.There is no bugs or error in updates synchronisation I have other updates from today.Is there a delay in some updates to SCCM ?Thanks !...
  5. Update notification on PC connected to WSUS 1809 LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update notification on PC connected to WSUS 1809 LTSC: I have a bunch of PCs all running 1809 LTSC with the target version policy set, and which get the updates from a W2012 R2 server running WSUS. Group policy is set not to connect to any internet sites, deferrals do not cause scan against windows update, do not include drivers,...
  6. Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?

Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?: Hi, For some reason my laptop is still on 1803. I think 1809 came out on October, so others have had it for 8 months or something. Would really like a dark theme on windows explorer and the office apps too. Details of my laptop attached. Thanks.[ATTACH]....
  7. When Will my laptop recieve 1809?

When Will my laptop recieve 1809?: I heard the re rollout began two weeks ago, but I have yet to recieve a prompt to finally download. By when will every win pc finally get the latest update?...
  8. I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update

I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update: What wrong with me? I am using genuine Windows, But still /I don't receive any update. Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-still-not-recieved-windows-10-october-1809/afb985c2-c147-4766-aacc-6c834a3a76b4
  9. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  10. Notifications are gone - update 1809

Notifications are gone - update 1809: Hi, anyone has the similar issue fixed? 1. Info about notifications... [ATTACH] 2. After clicking... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/notifications-are-gone-update-1809/5df95408-e3ed-4dda-bc5f-88d34025b6ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why am i not recieving any notifications on windows 10