Windows 10: 1809 Profile service error

Discus and support 1809 Profile service error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service. We have 8000 +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by patrickSaussey, Mar 12, 2019.

1. 1809 Profile service error

Hi

We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service.

We have 8000 + computers to image. What is the solution for this?

no issues with build 1803 with the same users

:)

patrickSaussey, Mar 12, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 12, 2019
  3. VinceB Win User
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

1809 Profile service error

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1809 Profile service error

1. 1809 Profile service error - Similar Threads - 1809 Profile service

2. Profile Service Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile Service Error: So like I forget how long ago but my only profile got corrupted apparently and the profile service error showed up. I tried to boot in safe mode like every option but it still wouldn't let me in. Any possible solutions?...
  3. Profile Service Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Service Error: So like I forget how long ago but my only profile got corrupted apparently and the profile service error showed up. I tried to boot in safe mode like every option but it still wouldn't let me in. Any possible solutions?...
  4. Profile Service Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  6. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  7. Profile Service

Profile Service: Computer updated last night. Now when another individual tries to login, get the following: User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile can't be loaded. What is going on?????...
  8. profile service error, version 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    profile service error, version 1809: We are trying to deploy Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 but the issue occurred with Domain users. I am unable to login with an User Profile service error. We didn’t have any issue with 1803 version...
  9. 1809 Profile service error in domain computer

1809 Profile service error in domain computer: Hi We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service. We have 8000 + computers to image. What is the solution for this? no issues with build 1803 with the same users ***Moved from category: Windows...
  10. 1809 Profile service error

1809 Profile service error: Hi We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service. We have 8000 + computers to image. What is the solution for this? no issues with build 1803 with the same users...