Windows 10: 1809 still does not work

Discus and support 1809 still does not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After Window10 upgrade to version 1809 I can sign in only with temporary profile. Windows recognize digital license. 2018-11 Cumulative upgrade did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Daniel Stypinski, Nov 14, 2018.

1. 1809 still does not work

After Window10 upgrade to version 1809 I can sign in only with temporary profile. Windows recognize digital license. 2018-11 Cumulative upgrade did not help. I found a lot of files moved to C:\Users and they stay there. My outlook email does not work

:)

Daniel Stypinski, Nov 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Cr00zng Win User

1809 still does not work

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

1809 still does not work [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1809 still does not work

1. 1809 still does not work - Similar Threads - 1809 still does

2. Upgraded to 1903 but it still 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to 1903 but it still 1809: Upgraded to version 1903 on my Acer laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home 1809). After everything completed and rebooted, I checked the version in Settings and it still shows version 1809, but the Updates display offers the next release 1909. I used another utility to check...
  3. Upgraded to 1903 but it still 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to 1903 but it still 1809: Upgraded to version 1903 on my Acer laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home 1809). After everything completed and rebooted, I checked the version in Settings and it still shows version 1809, but the Updates display offers the next release 1909. I used another utility to check...
  4. Does RTLO method still work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does RTLO method still work?: While I was browsing the web, I was disturbed to find that extensions are not reliable way to determine whether a file is an executable. RTLO is used to fake extensions by writing part of the filename or other descriptions back to front. Although the detection by your AV...
  5. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi i was using this in older Windows versions and even windows 10 older builds to set the speed: [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="2" "KeyboardSpeed"="31" "KeyboardDelay"="0" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard]...
  6. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi again my last question is how to set these 4 options Unchecked as shown in the snapshot? thanks [img] 125813
  7. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi i was using this in older Windows versions and even windows 10 older builds to set the speed: [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="2" "KeyboardSpeed"="31" "KeyboardDelay"="0" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard]...
  8. Audio does not work in 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio does not work in 1809: I've recently updated to windows 1809 and no audio output has been detected, i've tried deleting the drivers and restarting but nothing worked, the drivers just reappeared as an error. Even reinstalling the drivers did not work. So i went back to 1803 and did the same thing....
  9. Does Windows 10 Version 1809 Still Delete Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows 10 Version 1809 Still Delete Files: I have recently got a new computer and transferred my old files onto the computer. In the meantime, my computer received update 1809 near January 6 2019. I don't believe any of my files have been erased. Is this an ongoing threat or do files only get erased while updating? Or...
  10. does samsung magician still not working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does samsung magician still not working ?: if you did a clean install of the latest windows 10 version Samsung magician will shot ahci disabled but if you just updated it will be ok I just want to khnow for people for did a clean install does magician still show ahci disabled or they fixed it ? 67258