Windows 10: 1809 to 1909 will never work on my computer. I don't care. How can I make it STOP trying it...

Discus and support 1809 to 1909 will never work on my computer. I don't care. How can I make it STOP trying it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just want my computer to stop downloading it every single day so it can fail again. How do I turn it off for ever????? Feature update to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sye-photo, Mar 31, 2020.

1. sye-photo Win User

1809 to 1909 will never work on my computer. I don't care. How can I make it STOP trying it...

I just want my computer to stop downloading it every single day so it can fail again. How do I turn it off for ever?????

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 7 <<<<<7 times after renaming the directories per the 200+ other things that does not work on my machine. IT IS actually CLOSER TO 80 TIMES. The number resets every time I do the rename this and that directory game.

Last failed install attempt on ‎3/‎30/‎2020 - 0x800701b1. I only have one drive installed why can't it find it at 89% complete. I have deleted Norton 14 times it is gone. There is no USB devices other than my keyboard and mouse.

I have run the SFC and DISM command and all of the other renaming and deleting of the directories stuff about 30 times. SFC fails at 71% yes in safe mode too

The media creation tool will not update from a thumb drive. Doing it from an ISO just downloads the entire mess over and over again. Then fails at 80% then it goes into auto update mode and then I have a restart for an hour event with yet another fail. MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

I have disconnected every wire on my computer except the SSD that I want to update. I do not want a new install and redo my entire HD. I just want it to stop making me restart my computer everyday for an hour each time.

At this point I just want it to stop making me update everyday. MAKE IT STOP. I don't care if I ever get the update I just want to use my computer.

:)

sye-photo, Mar 31, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows Featured Updates 1903 and 1909 verses 1809, Older computer will not install versions of 10- 1903 and 1909 why does microso0ft keep trying to down load and install them?

I have a older Desktop running Windows 10, version 1809. The newer versions 1903 and 1909 will not install! No problem with 1809 version downloading and installing!

Since this desktop is old it take all of its effort to Download and try to install 1903 and 1909 I cannot use this computer while the update is working. How do I stop these versions/ 1903 and 1909 from Downloading and Installing?

Nickerless Nickerbie, Mar 31, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

1809 to 1909 will never work on my computer. I don't care. How can I make it STOP trying it...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. 1809 to 1909 will never work on my computer. I don't care. How can I make it STOP trying it... - Similar Threads - 1809 1909 never

2. How can I make my computer stop asking to be upgraded to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my computer stop asking to be upgraded to Windows 11: I don't want Windows 11, but every time I restart my computer I have to manually decline the "upgrade". Is there a way to automatically decline permanently?...
  3. How can I make my computer stop asking to be upgraded to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make my computer stop asking to be upgraded to Windows 11: I don't want Windows 11, but every time I restart my computer I have to manually decline the "upgrade". Is there a way to automatically decline permanently?...
  4. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  5. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  6. How do I stop updating 1909 in Windows 10 1809?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop updating 1909 in Windows 10 1809?: [ATTACH] Hello, I'm using Windows 10 1809, but Windows Updates wants to force "Feature Update 1909". I do not want to leave the 1809 version as I find it more stable. How can I prevent 1809 from stopping its updates? Edit: My HDD is 5400 RPM Notebook HDD. My system is in...
  7. How can I stop this? I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I stop this? I don't know how.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rober283829 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/km8av8/how_can_i_stop_this_i_dont_know_how/
  8. How do I make my computer stop trying to transfer files to my phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make my computer stop trying to transfer files to my phone?: Every time I plug in my phone my computer tries to transfer files. No matter how many times I change it on my phone it stays the same when I plug it back in. I've been spending hours trying to find this out but haven't figured anything out....
  9. How can I download 1909 for a new computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I download 1909 for a new computer?: I'm building a new computer soon and I dont want to use the 2004 build, its very buggy and has crashed my system ever since. So I have 1909 on this computer but I can't download the media creation tool to 1909n only the may update, is there a way I can get the 1909 build?...
  10. How do I stop my computer from making folders from pictures without my permission. I don't...

How do I stop my computer from making folders from pictures without my permission. I don't...: I want photos I import to stop system from making folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-stop-my-computer-from-making-folders-from/05ed3b7d-c986-43ad-8af1-f45ef4e8931d