Windows 10: 1809 to 20h2 patches /kb required? SCCM broken.

Discus and support 1809 to 20h2 patches /kb required? SCCM broken. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. My SCCM server is hosed and I need to upgrade a load of win10 enterprise workstations to 20h2. I've spent over 5 hours trying to to ascertain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rhbmcse, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Rhbmcse Win User

1809 to 20h2 patches /kb required? SCCM broken.

Hi. My SCCM server is hosed and I need to upgrade a load of win10 enterprise workstations to 20h2.

I've spent over 5 hours trying to to ascertain which patches are required to bring them up to date but every one I've tried says that this update is not applicable to this computer.

Can somebody from ms or otherwise please advise which patches are required to do this?

I've been through the ms catalog several times and it is as clear as mud.

Please help, I have to complete this task on Monday. I'm already in enough mither that my SCCM server is goosed.

The workstations have no Internet connectivity as this is a secure environment so using Windows update directly from the workstation is not an option. I need patch or kb numbers to push to the workstations.

Thank you kind people in advance!

Rob.

:)

Rhbmcse, Jan 29, 2021

2. SCCM - Patch compliance

Hi Team,

Post patching , SCCM missed to check the Registry or DLL setting on servers to confirm whether a particular patch is applied successfully or not . Without checking this , we cannot confirm the patch compliance report.

Due to which lot of vulnerabilities exists .

VishweshKumar, Jan 29, 2021
  3. P_zachsys Win User
    Does anyone know if SCCM 2016 does Third Party patches ?

*Original Title: SCCM 2016 Thirdparty patches

Does anyone know if SCCM 2016 does Third Party patches ?

P_zachsys, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Vaelyn5 Win User

SCCM updates internet downloads location

I need to white list the URLs and IPs in our firewall that SCCM reaches out to to download the patch updates each month. The download wizard only says 'download from the internet'. Does anyone know the exact URLs and/or IPs that SCCM reaches out to?

Vaelyn5, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. 1809 to 20h2 patches /kb required? SCCM broken. - Similar Threads - 1809 20h2 patches

2. Error patch KB 5034765 - 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error patch KB 5034765 - 0x800f081f: Hi,I have a client and I can't install patch KB 5034765. I get a error 0x800f081fI have tried:Windows Update troubleshooter. Troubleshooter find a problem, but how do I fix it?sfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth...
  3. Error patch KB 5034765 - 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error patch KB 5034765 - 0x800f081f: Hi,I have a client and I can't install patch KB 5034765. I get a error 0x800f081fI have tried:Windows Update troubleshooter. Troubleshooter find a problem, but how do I fix it?sfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth...
  4. Is LTSB KB Patches applied to LTSC? Are they the same?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is LTSB KB Patches applied to LTSC? Are they the same?: I have PC with Win10 LTSC v1809.I wonder if LTSB monthly KB applied to LTSC system? Are they the same?As I only found KB for LTSB from Microsoft Catalog.Thank you....
  5. Fetching patch information from KB

Fetching patch information from KB: Hello Members,I am exploring options to know if the Patches installed on Windows OS Server/Client editions would have any release information tagged to it?Example :My Windows 10 Client has KB5008212 installed. This is released on "December 14, 2021—KB5008212" at...
  6. Fetching patch information from KB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fetching patch information from KB: Hello Members,I am exploring options to know if the Patches installed on Windows OS Server/Client editions would have any release information tagged to it?Example :My Windows 10 Client has KB5008212 installed. This is released on "December 14, 2021—KB5008212" at...
  7. Fetching patch information from KB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Epson Receipt Printers Broken By 20H2 or One of the Patches Installed Thereafter

Epson Receipt Printers Broken By 20H2 or One of the Patches Installed Thereafter: We are having problems with EPSON receipt printers since the update to W10 20H2. The machine I'm troubleshooting installed W10 20H2 last Friday morning. Two updates KB4589212 and KB4023057 were installed that same morning. We purposely did not install the March CU because of...
  9. Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles: Hi All, Hope you are well and maintaining social distance to fight against COVID-19. I just want to how What is Patch Tuesday? And how whole process of patch Tuesday takes place. On the same note, What is KBarticle and how they work. What KBarticles actually contents?...
  10. 1809 KB Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 KB Issues: I seem to be having issues with this KB update. Right now, i am running a sfc/scannow to see if is something missing files in the system. [img] Also i have been trying to update the system to 1903, but seem to get stuck using the older version of 1809. 136591