Windows 10: 1809 update disable x99 overclock.

Discus and support 1809 update disable x99 overclock. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows 1809 update removed the option to delete the KB4100347 update that disabled Broadwell e overclocks. I was expecting a update that would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jasonfear, Jan 4, 2019.

1. jasonfear Win User

1809 update disable x99 overclock.

The Windows 1809 update removed the option to delete the KB4100347 update that disabled Broadwell e overclocks. I was expecting a update that would fixed this issue. Not a complete removal of any fix. I've also posted on my MB manufacturer forum. Please help.

:)

jasonfear, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 4, 2019
  3. augustya Win User
    Overclocking to Save Battery ?

Somebody was suggesting me this, to improve the performance of the battery overclock the phone to 900MHz, it will slow down the processor but will save quite a bit of battery.

My question is

• is it true
    • How safe it is, will it cause any damage, working, functionality, features of the phone.
    • What side effect, negative effect can it have on the working of the phone.

inshort is it advisable ?

augustya, Jan 4, 2019
  4. miahallen Win User

miahallen, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. 1809 update disable x99 overclock. - Similar Threads - 1809 update disable

2. Overclocking CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overclocking CPU: HiI have major issue with my laptop RN. I wrote abotu problems with WHEA error, but now I think it's overcloacking :/ I didn't do anything and I'm not really sure how it happend. Can someone tell me if it is overclocking?...
  3. Overclocking Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overclocking Failed: I have an older computer with Win 10, I had someone update the Bios I think maybe two years ago and it's been running very well.I hope this is an easy fix! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overclocking-failed/9b5e1103-0148-4a15-b0ac-dbc5b71c5845
  4. Overclocking laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overclocking laptop: I got the brilliant idea of overclocking my laptop. I know I will risk the lifespan of my laptop and heat problems. How do I overclock my laptop? I have a AMD Athlon 300U.What should I do if I have overclocked it too much and the system is unstable How to revert it back?...
  5. Overclocking laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overclocking laptop: I got the brilliant idea of overclocking my laptop. I know I will risk the lifespan of my laptop and heat problems. How do I overclock my laptop? I have a AMD Athlon 300U.What should I do if I have overclocked it too much and the system is unstable How to revert it back?...
  6. overclocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    overclocking: hello i have a asus laptop with model: S550CA processor: intel{r} Core {TM}i5-3337U @1.80GHz 1.80GHz Memory: at this moment 4GB touch support 10 Touch Points Hdd 700GB My question is i read that i can overclock this cpu from 1.80GHz to @2.80GHz does anyone have some usefull...
  7. To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...

in Windows 10 Support
    To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...: Hello all, I have recently bought a gaming desktop pc 2nd hand, I have had laptops in the past and came to the conclusion that desktop is the way to go if I want to game. Specs are below; EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX I5 4690k 3.50GHz 16gb DDR3 666MHz ASUSTeK Z971-PLUS NVIDIA...
  8. Overclocking in Windows 10 1809 vs 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overclocking in Windows 10 1809 vs 1803: Ever since I updated from 1803 to 1809. I've received a lot of BSOD's. My CPU used to be rock solid stable at 1.28vcore w/extreme llc & a +0.01 offest just in case for the needed power. After the windows 1809 update, it crashed every hour or two. Over the period of the...
  9. Windows 10 update 1809 disabled sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1809 disabled sound: Update 1809, I get no sound whatsoever. Not through my sdpeakers or headphones. Nothing, no matter what I tried (I tried a command prompt to check for corrupt drivers, reinstalled them, checked the default device ect. all of that). So I looked around and apparantly this is a...
  10. OverClocking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OverClocking: What is meant by overclocking and what does it do? 118400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x99 windows update overclock