Windows 10: 1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2

Discus and support 1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Surface Book 2. When 1809 was available I went through the download route and forced the update. Luckily, it seems, things worked well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zeid Shubailat, Dec 31, 2018.

1. 1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2

Hi,

I have a Surface Book 2. When 1809 was available I went through the download route and forced the update. Luckily, it seems, things worked well and I didn't face any of the bugs that were listed; however, later I started noticing that Start Screen had issues. Namely, the setup of the programs on the start screen was affected.

Additionally, while I uninstall the games (Disney, Soda King... etc), a number of them keep on reappearing.

Should I roll back to 1803?

Thanks

Zeid

:)

Zeid Shubailat, Dec 31, 2018

2. 1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2

Hi,

I have a Surface Book 2. When 1809 was available I went through the download route and forced the update. Luckily, it seems, things worked well and I didn't face any of the bugs that were listed; however, later I started noticing that Start Screen had issues.
    Namely, the setup of the programs on the start screen was affected.

Additionally, while I uninstall the games (Disney, Soda King... etc), a number of them keep on reappearing.

Should I roll back to 1803?

Thanks

Zeid

Zeid Shubailat, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Book 2 firmware versions for Windows 10 - Oct. 11

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2

New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2

1. 1809 Update issues on Surface Book 2 - Similar Threads - 1809 Update issues

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Book 2 Wifi Issues

Surface Book 2 Wifi Issues: Windows 10 version: 10.0.18363.836 Wifi Driver version: Marvell Semiconductor, Inc 15.68.17017.115 Seems as though I am not the only one with this issue. But I cannot reliably connect or use my existing home's wifi 2.4Ghz band or the 5.0Ghz band at all. Super low/weak...
  4. surface book 2 persistent issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface book 2 persistent issues: I have been experiencing issues quite often with my Surface book 2 this past month and a half. The issues consist of crashing. rebooting and browser issues. Chrome has been giving me issues and cant do work without an issues, id rather use this PC than my school one. I kept...
  5. Many issues with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many issues with Surface Book 2: I have been having many issues with my surface book 2 lately. Some of them are the following: 1. Random and continuous USB disconnect sound. 2. Overheating during sleep mode (specially inside backpack). 3. Keyboard sometimes stop responding. 4. The search stops...
  6. Surface Book 2

Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. update from 1803 to 1809 in surface book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update from 1803 to 1809 in surface book: Hello People. I'm unable to upgrade surface book from 1803. every time I run the troubleshooter, I get this message. <Microsoft Website not allowing to paste a image.> fixed Windows update components Windows update database error detected fixed. I don't want to...
  8. Cursor Issue with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Issue with Surface Book 2: I have recently bought Surface Book 2; a week ago. Now I am facing issues with cursor disappearing making me chase the cursor and at times freezing. It is really annoying. As I do not use the mouse. Can anybody help me to resolve this issue? if this problem persists for a few...
  9. Surface book 2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 update: Just bought the surface book 2 from best buy it had an update from microsft, so i installed it. After i installed it, it made me enter my bit locker key and now it wont let me restore it?...
  10. BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2: A few months back I purchased the new Surface Book 2 for a bit over 3,000 EUR. I had high hopes that as Microsoft knows this hardware inside out (just like Apple does with their MacBooks) I would not anymore have to go through the usual driver issues and what not but instead...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface book 2 1809

2. surface book 2 1809 update

3. surface book 2 issue with sleep

4. surface book win update 1809,
  5. surface 1809 update issue,
  6. book2 windows 10 1903,
  7. surface book 2 1903 issues,
  8. windows 10 update error surface book 2,
  9. surface book windows 10 1803 or 1809,
  10. surface book 2 not compatible with windows 10 build 1903,
  11. when will windows 1803 be updated on my surface book 2,